Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mobile mechanic business set up – what accounting software?
  • bikerevivesheffield

Now that Bike Revive Sheffield Is set up and running I need some advice re. Software.
    I have set up a business bank account with starling and take payments using sumup.
    I need a bit of advice about software to keep track of income and expenditure. I have, so far, been recommended FreeAgent which looks great but need to know from real time users what is good/bad/ugly
    Obviously cheaper the better!!

As a ps – mention stw in your booking and get a 10% discount on any service 🚲🔧🧰
    Rob @bikerevivesheffield

oldtennisshoes

Depends exactly on what you need, but if you get a business account with RBS you get FreeAgent for free.

bikerevivesheffield

I will look into whether starling offer this too

jwh
    Free Member

Freeagent is OK – its nice and simple.
    I’ve been using for a few years now as free with Natwest account

mattbee

Another FreeAgent user here, we get it with our business banking through Natwest.
    A couple of quirks (CIS payment applications and the like not supported) but overall it’s pretty good.

kayak23

I use quickbooks. Seems alright. Pretty simple interface.

kcal

I have an RBS business account (2 in fact) and FreeAgent comes as included. Was sceptical but seems pretty good. Not sure I’d look much further afield unless I had specific needs. Looked at getting a Monzo business account but the numbers didn’t really work out once I’d added on cost of accounting software.

bikerevivesheffield

Nothing free with starling by the looks 😢

leffeboy

For me I would check which ones can read info. directly from your bank and payments systems.  That usually seems the pain to me but it will depend a bit on your business.

Liftman

Xero

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mobile mechanic business set up – what accounting software?’ is closed to new replies.