Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MNPR 19th November – Hebden Bridge – Calderdale MTB meetup
  • dazh

Try again with the correct date….

Old Gate. Hebden Bridge. HX7 8JP

7pm and 8.15pm – see below

We’ll be meeting up with the guys from Calderdale MTB who do a regular ride at 7pm. That means there will be two starts:

7pm and the traditional 8.15pm start for anyone who can’t make the early one. If everyone’s good with the 7pm start we may not bother with the 8.15pm one so declare your attendance and preference here. (yes I know it’s complicated but I’m sure we can all cope!)

Route TBC but it’ll probably involve the usual classics along with some more esoteric stuff depending on how adventurous/brave we’re feeling.

Bring money for beer etc.

Parking should be available on the small car park just off Bridge Gate across the river from the pub or the bays on Old Gate, alongside the pub.

dienamic

I’ll prob be out. Is the 7pm meet at the old gate too?

riklegge

Hoping to make it, but I might struggle to hit 7, so likely to be the later start for me.

duncancallum

Should be in will confirm sunday

dazh

Both starts at the Old Gate.

MrAgreeable

Dammit. Why am I always away when this is happening just up the road?

timbog160

Aye me too – what we need is an FNPR…

Paul-S
    Free Member

I’ll be there @ 7 dazh.

sandwicheater

I’ll be at the old gate for 7 Daz, see you later.

stevedrakey
    Free Member

Morning,

A few people asked about the regular Monday night Hebden ride, well.. details are posted each week to :

Ccalderdale MTB (Facebook)

Basically, we ride every Monday at 7PM from the station, 12miles ish route depending on weather and who turns up.

Anyone is welcome, just need lights.

Paul-S
    Free Member

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MNPR 19th November – Hebden Bridge – Calderdale MTB meetup’ is closed to new replies.