Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mismatch adaptors – Shimano shifter/dropper lever on SRAM Brakes
  • b33k34

ProblemSolvers only seem to do a right hand 1x adaptor and they seem to be out of stock everywhere

Are there any other options?

honourablegeorge

Wolf Tooth do them.

b33k34

Wolf Tooth don’t do anything to connect shimano shifters to SRAM brakes…

ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type – brake type]
    MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
    MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake
    ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake
    ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
    MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake

continuity
    Free Member

There’s lots on ebay.

Also trickstuff used to do versions

continuity
    Free Member

https://www.bike-components.de/en/Problem-Solvers/MisMatch-2-2-Adapter-p57137/

There you go, both sides.

Mine’s a pint of best.

b33k34

There you go, both sides.

Ouch – £50 – cheaper to buy a Bonty dropper lever that will fit to the SRAM brakes directly!

paulneenan76
    Free Member

So I could buy the Bontrgaer lever to replace the Brand X lever that doesn’t fit my Sram RSC’s and keep the Brand X one for when I get another drop on the hardtail which has shimano brakes?

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Bump.

benpinnick

Brand X one? What exactly are you trying to fit to the SRAM brakes?

b33k34

Paul – the newer Line Elite lever will mount directly to SRAM matchmaker thing that comes with retail brakes (and comes with adaptor for shimano)

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Thanks @Benpinnick – yep BrandX dropper on the left wanting to fit to left sram brake lever.

On the other bike it’ll be the same onto Deore brake.

benpinnick

Paul you have 2 options likely. 1 your lever is the mmx style which will fit direct to a sram MMX mount if you add that to your brakes, or you have the other type of Tranzx remote which will need the sram MMx adaptor for it… Which you may or may not be able to find.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Thanks Ben

I’ll have a look about and work out which Ascend lever I’ve got.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mismatch adaptors – Shimano shifter/dropper lever on SRAM Brakes’ is closed to new replies.