Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Mint Sauce keyrings for everyone🐑😀
  • Rubber_Buccaneer

Has this been done? Can’t believe it isn’t a sticky

TheBrick
    Free Member

Out now? Or when? A new cartoon too?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Next month, not telling you when until I have mine😀

palmer77
    Free Member

Can somebody make me a copy in silver?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Not the same is it?

I bought one off the classifieds in here. The stupidly gave it to my mate from as a birthday pressie. D’Oh!

He liked it though. The year before I gave him a Park pizza cutter. I went round his house a month later and saw he had three in his  kitchen…

stumpy01

Woah! They’re gonna fly off the shelves!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Just commenting to bookmark because it went so well last time around 😉

njee20
    Free Member

They’re not the same as the original (1998?) ones, no. They’re not the same as the ones from a few years ago as they’re identifiable as Mint Sauce 😆

breadcrumb

This could be the first copy of MBUK I’ll buy since 2001. Even then I felt a bit old for it!

CountZero

I’m still holding out for the collected works of Jo Burt, every Mint Sauce Page reproduced to the same size as the magazine, in hardcover, of course.

I’ll probably get one of these, it’ll go nicely with my original Mint keyring. 😁

newrobdob
    Free Member

I’ve got one of the original ones at home still in it’s packet somewhere. Tried to sell it just after the “new” STW keyring fiasco but I think the whole issue was a bit of a sore point so I didnt manage to sell it.

senorj

Potential for a lot of 40 year old men to be done for shoplifting in WHS…..

qwerty
    Free Member

I’m still holding out for the collected works of Jo Burt, every Mint Sauce Page reproduced to the same size as the magazine, in hardcover, of course.

+1  c’mon JoB get it kick started✌

thepodge
    Free Member

I thought he said he’d never do one

tall_martin

I’m in for the collected mint sauce book 🙂

Beagleboy

I think I’ve still got a ‘Best Of Mint Sauce’ collection that came out…..quite a few years ago. It was a freebie with the magazine. Maybe 10th anniversary edition?

I’ll be having one of those keyrings though. It’ll go with my Mint Sauce jersey!

NewRetroTom

I think I’ve still got a ‘Best Of Mint Sauce’ collection

Is that “the eternal reek of damp wool”?

jonnyrobertson

Well it’s not a repro of the original but I’m in. I can stick it on my car keys to go with the Yo Eddy sticker on the back bumper… Got an original Mint but the little ring fell off his head so he’s just languishing in the garage somewhere.

stumpy01

Got an original Mint but the little ring fell off his head so he’s just languishing in the garage somewhere.

Yep, Same here….

Beagleboy

Yes, NewRetro, I believe it is. It came with a big poster (from the same strip), that I’ve got hanging in my garage!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Yeah but but but, the old one was meditative, and even had a handy textured concave indent on the back that perfectly fit my thumb.  It was my go-to worrystone.  Like rubbing the Buddha’s belly (except it was the sheep’s back)

Miffage.  Shall not be buying.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I may get one made in silver 😉

AlexSimon

Still have this in the loft somewhere

Might buy the issue for a change

Lionheart
    Free Member

Must buy! I have that first copy as well !! Can’t work out if sad…?

Also waiting for Mintsauce the complete works… in hard back please.

bensongd
    Free Member

I still have a pair of mint sauce socks in the drawer and a top cap unopened in my bike bits box. A book of mint sauce would be a thing of joy.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

When was the Zaskar issue out? 2008?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Mint Sauce keyrings for everyone🐑😀’ is closed to new replies.