Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Mini-pump, does this exist?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Looking for a pump that I can mount to my frame/bottle cage mounts:
    – Had a hose, rather than directly clamping onto the valve
    – Durable – won’t gum up when blasted with mud (as it will be mounted to the bike)
    – Mount is as minimalist as possible – ie not really visible when the mount is not in use. Alternatively, a mount that is very easy to remove.
    – Doesn’t cost the earth

Does anything exist that meets the above?

Thanks,
    Duane.

whitestone
    Free Member

Topeak Mountain Morph.

z1ppy

Wot he said ^ Topeak Mountain Morph, mine a dozen years old, yes the foot broken off (I must order one) but it still works really really well.

Duane…
    Free Member

Mount isn’t very subtle :/

JoB
    Free Member

Lezyne

they come with a built-in valve core tightener now

timmycee
    Free Member

+1 for the Lezyne offerings. Just be careful not to lose the rubber end caps (although thankfully they are available seperately)

kelron
    Free Member

Topeak race rocket is tiny, has a hose and a cover, and can be mounted under a bottle cage. Might be hard work pumping up an MTB tyre though.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Lezyne

Is this true or are you joking?  My Lezyne mini pump is excellent in every way except it’s extremely annoying ability to remove valve cores so I wasn’t going to suggest it

JoB
    Free Member

Premier Icon
    Rubber_Buccaneer

Subscriber
    Lezyne

Is this true or are you joking?

it’a part of the hose now

Lezyne hose

BearBack
    Free Member

Syncros Boundary 2.0HV
    Pretty good bits of kit their mini pumps but I do have to say the lezyne floor pump I have has been spectacular and nothing else has even been close to outlasting it!

molgrips
    Free Member

Well my FWE pump fits all those except the hose bit. It’s tiny and also fully sealed when closed up, which I’ve never seen before on any pump. So well sealed that I keep the roadie one on the frame in all weathers and nothing has ever got into it.

nealglover
    Free Member

Flynt HV1.MTB Pump

Comes with bracket to mount alongside bottlecage. Rubber bungs in both ends for keeping slip out of the important bits and a silicone hose with dual ends for presta/schrader and aluminium body so it’s fairly tough

13thfloormonk

Syncros Boundary 2.0HV

Ooh thanks for reminding me, I’ve been looking for a mini pump with a hose and push on head, had a disaster trying to pump up a stranger’s tyres with my Lezyne pump, unscrewed valve core meant I left him with flatter tyres than he started with!

Duane…
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Does the Syncros Boundary 2.0HV come with a mount? Not seen anything mentioned about one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mini-pump, does this exist?’ is closed to new replies.