Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Milton Keynes Bowl Accommodation Camping…
  • billybob
    Free Member

Off there next weekend for a gig, got a B&B booked about 10miles out of town. Had a look tonight to see if there was any nearer accommodation & found City Camping thinking it could be a goer, but somewhat put off by the £54 per person for 2 nights charge.
    Anyone want to let us stay? Or know anywhere else?

thehood
    Free Member

speak to shaun at http://www.bedandbreakfastmiltonkeynes.com/. my wife stayed there for 5 months last year for work and although from the outside you might be put off it’s a great place to stay. shaun might talk a lot but he’s one of the nicest people i’ve ever met.

chojin
    Free Member

The old Foo fighters/travelodge combo huh? That’ll be exactly what I’m doing! (Assuming my tickets ever arrive)

billybob
    Free Member

The old Foo fighters/travelodge combo huh? That’ll be exactly what I’m doing! (Assuming my tickets ever arrive)

Yeah – still waiting for ours too…. Unfortunately all the travelodges & hotels in a 25mile radius appear to be booked, & were booked up within hours of the tickets going on sale.

Jase
    Free Member

For £50 you can sleep in my garden 🙂

wingnuts

£45 in our garden…….. But it does look like a building site. Closer than city camping as well!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

£25 a night for camping? 😯

TheBrick
    Free Member

£25 a night for camping? in Milton Keynes!

billybob
    Free Member

£27 a night for camping? in Milton Keynes!

That’s what I thought – hence looking for alternatives!!

Candodavid
    Free Member

We booked camping but we have our tickets already

orena45

billybob – Member
    Yeah – still waiting for ours too…. Unfortunately all the travelodges & hotels in a 25mile radius appear to be booked, & were booked up within hours of the tickets going on sale

I left it late to book accommodation and nearly booked that campsite thing but checked Travelodge again and managed to get in one ‘reasonably’ close by for the same price (well 20 miles away but I’m travelling 300 odd for the gig so it’s close enough for me!)

Oh and my tickets turned up a week ago FWIW, I’d be phoning up tomorrow and double checking they haven’t cocked something up if you’ve not had the email yet to say they’ve been posted

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Milton Keynes Bowl Accommodation Camping…’ is closed to new replies.