Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Middleburn road cranks on the way?
  • mcboo
    Free Member

Anyone heard what Middleburn are going to produce by way of road crank set up? Would love to put a Uno on my fixie but so far only do 34t, need 10 more teeth. Did send them an email but radio silence.

Joxster
    Free Member

What BCD are the cranks? You might be able to get a TA or Stonglight chainring to fit.

34×12 is a 76.5″ gear
    34×13 is a 70.5″ gear
    34×14 is a 65.5″ gear

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

They are a weird wavey spider fixing on the uno, so middleburn only. Though you can fit a non-uno spider if you want to.

chela
    Free Member

I’ve not heard anything about them doing a road one. Be nice if they did.

On a related topic, are they bringing out a HTII crankset?? I’m sure I heard that somewhere. It’s about time. Finally I’ll be able to get those Shimano sticks off my bike.

mcboo
    Free Member

Joxster good point….I’m running 44×16 right now which is just right for a London SS. The chart i’m looking at says = 72″.

34×12 = 74″ which is pretty close……chart according to charliethebikemonger.

I would like to know if they are planning on bringing a road/track Uno spider. I use a 3 ring RS8 on my MTB and love it but I know some people get a bit of flex in the Uno as is. Am 90kg and live up on a hill so strength matters.

mcboo
    Free Member

….and they are def doing something for the road. “Coming Soon” according to their website.

chela
    Free Member

and they are def doing something for the road. “Coming Soon” according to their website.

Oh yeah, so it is. Though as you’ll have noticed from there slow response to your email, ‘coming soon’ from Middleburn could be a very long time indeed 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Middleburn road cranks on the way?’ is closed to new replies.