Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Messin around in the woods…
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

you can't beat it now can you…

had a great ride today, went to the woods, took a couple of snaps but was having too much fun to get anymore 🙂

a bit of this:

some of this:

a bit of this:

playing around like this:

a few bits of this:

some more of this:

have some of that:

and more goofing about:

obligatory bike leaning on post photo:

eat my rim/tyres alignment ladies!

sorry about that, couldn't help me self! 😀

and oh: location. secret.

carbon337
    Free Member

I just wish my woods were more like this:

Enjoy

Be4ch
    Free Member

That looks like Badbury Clump. Is it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

nice vid Mrcarbon337, I'd love a commute like that eh!?!

MrNutt
    Free Member

not Badbury Clump but if its as fun as this I'd be up for swapping routes if it aint to far! 😉

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Is the vid a failed gap jump?

tthew

Yeah, just having a bomb about in the woods is great. Went for a cheeky lap of my local woods on my way home from running a couple of errands. Got it all in a mileish loop. singletrack, berms, steps, none-rocky downhill, bit of dull boardwalk, even a couple of yoofs jumps. Wicked.

Must get a little vid of it some time.

edit – oh yeah, even a few patches of Bluebells this week.

MrNutt
    Free Member

PikeBN14, the first vid? I couldn't be arsed with pedalling enough to clear it as it was just a quick mess about after doing it properly from the top a few times, all good fun 🙂

Be4ch
    Free Member

Badbury is near Faringdon. It's not too far from Swindon. These are a little old but give you an idea of what's there. May be more now, I haven't been there since last year.

Video One
    Video Two

Number 2 can you make feel ill (makes me a little queasy) as the camera points backwards sometimes

MrNutt
    Free Member

good vids, there's some nice riding lurking around this area eh!

krag
    Free Member

Know where I'm going tomorrow 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

you've got as bike to build first! 😀

thinktank
    Free Member

MrNutt clearly still has the most over forked hardtail in Wiltshire.

Those ladder drops have been rebuilt since the FC pulled em down last year- don't go breaking yourself and drawing attention to them!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I was told that you had to buy a fork with a length in direct correlation to the size of your manhood?? 😀

now why would I want to go and do a thing like that then, gotta say they're much better than before! where's you lurking nowdays then, still up the hill?

TractorFrog
    Free Member

MrNutt, the last time i saw you you told me you loved me in the Beehive :-D. Saw our mutual friend @ weekend as he was show me pics of "Secret Location". looking forward to riding it before it gets knocked down again. I know its you from the over sprung Hardtail, never seen that combination anywhere!

thinktank
    Free Member

Aye still up the hill. Waiting for my new trinket to arrive from Canada next week- a Knolly with Cane Creek Double Barrel drenched in the tears of Chuck Norris.

I'll give u a shout when it's built and we get some action shots on those ladder drops.

MrNutt
    Free Member

HaHa! that was a mess, you only started screaming like a girl when you discovered they were actually wasps not bees!

I'm well off the sauce and back on the bike! 😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

nice one! aparently you can never buy an over pivoted bike 😀

I've got a GF1 so them shots should be pretty good! 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Messin around in the woods…’ is closed to new replies.