Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • messed up dreams
  • jimmy

Its probably not cool to talk about ‘my friend’s’ dream, but sometimes they’re just so random I’m still at a loss to think where it came from. It involved sleeping in a car, but not being happy that everyone else (unknown who at this point) were having a social in a room in view ahead of the car. Sod it, I’m, err he’s not staying in the car, why should they all have the fun? In I, err, he marched and there’s 3 women from work, starkers and in compromising positions, 2 of them watching a FORUM MEMBER* gets to work on the third like it was all perfectly normal. In a panic, rather than stay and get involved, he tiptoed back out to sleep in the car.

*WTF? A STWer? And why him? I wish I had “Jim’ll Paint It” skills to immortalise this person.

scotroutes

Admit it. It was Downie and you weren’t dreaming.

Cougar

I had the most godawful dreams on Sunday night. Watching my wife open a window, climb out onto a very high railway bridge (my dreams never map very sensibly) and then jump off isn’t an experience I want to repeat in a hurry.

binners

I dream of having a power kite. After I cry myself to sleep 😥

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Was anyone wearing a suede jacket?

maccruiskeen

Watching my wife open a window, climb out onto a very high railway bridge (my dreams never map very sensibly) and then jump off isn’t an experience I want to repeat in a hurry.

I very rarely have dreamy-dreams in the sense of dreams in which non-sensical, surreal or impossible things happen. I did once dream of my GF casually and calmly burning herself to death though

Conversely, the same night my GF dreamt that me an Ed Millaband were trying to teach her how to do snot rockets.

DezB
    Free Member

Was anyone wearing a suede jacket?

He’s back too! But my dreams have changed 😆

Stevet1
    Free Member

As dreams go the op’s sounds like a pretty straightforward case of him thinking he’s missing out while other people have all the fun.

maccruiskeen

Last week I dreamt I through myself out of my bedroom window, when that didn’t work I went back and did it again but made sure I aimed for a bit of concrete.

Its a good job you caught it on camera

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEacGiMO3K0[/video]

EDIT – conveniently a previous poster has edited the post I quoted so that now it looks like I dreamt it

Jamie
    Free Member

I had a dream you could withdraw meat from ATMs the other night.

scotroutes

That might have been part of jimmys dream too.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I had a dream you could withdraw meat from ATMs the other night.

Bringin’ home the bacon!

Did you have to enter your PIG number?

DezB
    Free Member

the op’s sounds like a pretty straightforward case of him thinking he’s missing out while other people have all the fun.

Dreams don’t have any meaning!!

If they do mine predict the future – Bruce (see my link above) was on 2 tv progs I watched last night. Normally he wouldn’t figure on my musical landscape*.

(*pretentious moi)

jekkyl

I had a dream where I was climbing up a hill and it got steeper and steeper so I had to start crawling on hands and knees, then I started slipping back down. It was very scarey.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have horrid ones occasionally, say once or twice a month. I can wake myself up from them, then fall back asleep into the same dream and change to outcome.

IHN

I dreamt I won the lottery last night, £41million quid. I immediately woke up, it was like my brain went ‘nah, don’t be daft, this is obviously a dream’.

corroded
    Free Member

Late last year, I went around to Barack and Michelle Obama’s place (not the White House, another one with a beautiful walled garden) and gave them some dog-training tips. Lovely people.

tenfoot

I have two recurring dream scenarios. 1) the brakes have failed on my car and 2) I’m back at school but can’t find my class or have lost my timetable.

I’m sure there’s some deep meaning somewhere in there

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘messed up dreams’ is closed to new replies.