Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 118 total)
  • Weird Dreams
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Not that close so far guys, though Northwind brings to mind the kind of dreams I’d prefer to be having given the way the world’s headed.

Another clue…

The way I remember it, the guy behind the helmet was supposed to be slaying the dragon, not helping it bring a reign of fire and destruction on the world.

nedrapier

Jesus of Nazareth.

Kryton57

Here’s a weird one.

My son (8yo) has a reoccurring nightmare of “black marbles” rolling across his bedroom floor. Apparently he can’t reach out to stop them, but if he tries in his dream they get faster and faster until he wakes up in a panic.

The other day, he came downstairs after the latest re-occurance. I reassured him, went back upstairs with him and after he climbed into his bed backed into a corner – eyes wide open – really scared shouting “stop them! stop them! they are all around you feet, Daddy where are you?!”. I was right in front of him. I had to remove him from the room to ours, turn all the lights on and ask him what he could see (me, the furniture etc) before he calmed down enough to go back to his room. He was ok for the rest of the night.

Whats that all about?

Cougar

He’s lost his marbles?

(sorry)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Dreams are pretty mental all told, but then so is the real world these days.

Jesus of Nazareth.

Nope, now get cross with me if you must; he seemed to be one of those crusading types, all about the divide and conquer, but he was riding a bike instead of a horse.

bearnecessities

Trump Jeremy?

thomthumb
    Free Member

I just had a waking dream. Somebody on this forum had started a thread about paying for sex. When I woke up, it wasn’t there.

What wasn’t there, the money?

my watch. the little bastards taken my watch! 😯

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Trump Jeremy?

Nah, he’s not really a father figure… whereas my dream was a bit more heartbreaking than that~

Anyhoo, don’t mean to babble on, if you don’t get it soon, I’ll have to get straight to the point; backing down does no-one any favours.

bearnecessities

Tom Petty?

Northwind

jivehoneyjive – Member

Jesus of Nazareth.

get cross with me[/quote]

Pretty tasteless tbh

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Yawn

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Now I’ve had a little nap, I’ll spill the beans…

In my dream, Darth Vader was none other than Peaty… Steve friggin Peat!

It was like that bit where Luke goes into the weird lair when training with Yoda to confront his deepest fears and there was Peaty, wearing one of his George Cross Helmets with a crazed beery grin on his face. As I pulled back the goggles, he sprung up and kept firing rubber bullets at me, which though they sound harmless, kept leaving bruises, which wouldn’t heal; little by little, all that pain kept pushing me closer to the dark side, where the Queen ruled over the Galaxy with her tried and tested divide and conquer techniques, hisssssing away as her construction of the Death Star neared completion. What with being Darth Vader, Peaty was obviously aiding the Queen in her exploits, ensuring planets were conquered by force and dispatching minions who secretly admired Donald Trump.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty gutted, as I’ve been a fan of Peaty since I was a young un… Something about Won’t Back Down really struck a chord with me. As it stands though, my dream was intense enough that I’m still a bit weary. Hopefully in a few days, such silly bullshit will stop and I can get on with doing my thang. If not then I’ll not be the one Backing Down.

DezB
    Free Member

Good one last night – was watching Bruce Springsteen live (I think it was in a car park) – he jumped down off a truck in front of me finishing the last of his songs, he finished by rapping a couple of lines from Wham’s “Young Guns” in tribute to George Michael. The crowd continued the rap as the gig completed. Awesome.

Houns

The other night I dreamt I was trying to dislocate my shoulder by grabbing my arm and pulling it. I now have a big bruise with 2 distinct finger tip sized red bruises within on my upper arm! Has freaked me out a bit that I have done this in my sleep!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So my latest weird dream involves a rat, a dog, an erie twisted tree and a chainsaw; there was also something about a whole lotta cutlery and some scottish lad wearing a kilt and hopping around on an orange thing.

Now I dunno if it’s anything to do with the scottish element (and the scottish play that cannot be named), but all the while, there’s a group of witches stirring up a cauldron and cackling at their evil deeds.

Sometimes I can’t help but wonder if all these weird dreams I’ve been having are something to do with all the time and energy I’ve put into trying to expose and prevent VIP child abuse involving the intelligence services, which no doubt brings me into contact with a lot of strange and unhealthy energies.

All very odd…

DezB
    Free Member

Sometimes I can’t help but wonder if all these weird dreams I’ve been having are something to do with all the time and energy I’ve put into trying to expose and prevent VIP child abuse involving the intelligence services, which no doubt brings me into contact with a lot of strange and unhealthy energies

Nope. They’re just dreams.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well, who knows…

Which sense is it that allows you to feel the vibe of a room or place for example?

DezB
    Free Member

When you’re asleep?

fasthaggis

some scottish lad wearing a kilt and hopping around on an orange thing.

That was me,sorry.

#dreaminvader

user-removed
    Free Member

If you constantly expose yourself to horrific stuff, it’ll invade your life. Have left a few FB groups after realising what a negative effect they were having (and they were only horror film groups!).

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well the majority of your senses generally still work to some extent when you’re asleep; for example, when I was a kid, I had a dream I was having a nosebleed and woke up to find I was having a nosebleed; guess taste and smell played a role there.

Alarm clocks would be pretty useless if you couldn’t hear when you’re asleep…

So, waking or asleep, what sense is it that allows you to pick up ‘vibes’?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That was me,sorry.

#dreaminvader

You bastard, you should’ve been a bit nicer to me all told… 😥

prawny

I had a weird one last night.

My new girlfriend had died, it was sad, but it wasn’t actually my girlfriend, as I’ve been married for 11 years. It was a girl from school, who I never went out with and haven’t spoken to in years, but even then, it wasn’t her face/body either, it was a girl I used to see on the train regularly, that I have no interest in and have never spoken too.

So really, the dream in itself wasn’t that weird just the cast.

cheese@4p

In the middle of a really strange dream involving Steven Fry he said to me “Its quite alright to have dark and cynical thoughts, just keep them in the sunny side of your brain” Which I thought was pretty good.

perchypanther
    Free Member

whole lotta cutlery

Led Zepplin’s less successful follow up single?

slowoldman

Which sense is it that allows you to feel the vibe of a room or place for example?

Imagination?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Steady on, powerful stuff that imagination… without it, we wouldn’t have bikes, cars, aeroplanes, global communication, or indeed a concept of the globe and the universe that surrounds it.

Dig your vibe tho, I’m sensing it’s pretty funny

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What the…

So, last night, dreamt that Pinkbike was trying to good cop/bad cop me over the course of several years, bringing in blackmail from scenarios they themselves had set up, entrapment stylee.

Then things all got a bit scooby doo and at the grand unmasking of the villan, it was Manon Carpenter, who had been masterminding the operation on behalf of the arms manufacturers dotted around Caerphilly.

Of course, in the end, I still kicked butt regardless and Manon came to realize that she was being used too~ after all, how many world champions would want to endorse vast environmental catastrophe, or clusterbombing of kids…

molgrips
    Free Member

So, waking or asleep, what sense is it that allows you to pick up ‘vibes’?

Vibes is just your emotional response to a place – you don’t pick them up, they originate in your own head based on connections your brain makes with other things already in there. That’s why different people can have different impressions of the same place.

Interesting though that your dreams are quite like the conspiracies you tell us about 🙂

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

I watched the remake of Total Recall with him outta In Bruges and whats her name from Van Helsing. At the start Quaid wakes up in bed after a dream and the missus asks what it was about. I kept saying “Mars” in my worst Arnie voice, but no, no Mars, no Johnny cab, no mutants. Just three tits and some implanted memories, I wish I’d just watched the original instead.

Years back I used to leave the radio on at night and one night I dreamt of a lake in the desert, looked like Morocco, with someone tied to a buoy getting shot with arrows by someone on land, odd but no more so than normal.Later in the day was a story on the same radio station about someone going postal with a bow and arrows, I guess it had been on during the night and crept into my brain.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Odd… These characters have appeared in my dreams before, but it was much more vivid last night.

the same eerie twisted tree as before; a rat crawls in one of it’s rotten bits and possesses it…

The tree becomes power crazed, tears up it’s roots and goes on the rampage, with no concern for any of the fluffy woodland creatures or the soft and gentle mosses.

The tree escapes the woodland and travels across the country, tearing up big divets of turf and leaving a right mess.

It has a dark rage and keeps muttering in a woody grumble ‘underground, the underground’

Finally it comes to a house… my house and starts tearing the roof off, as if it’s searching for something.

I rush out, to get a chainsaw, but it’s too late; the tree has spotted it and sprints off, stirring up a flurry of roost in it’s wake.

The tree kills the chainsaw dead and I’m left in a state of shock.

All the while, there’s a blonde girl who’s giggling uncontrollably.

When she calms down, I ask her what’s so funny

The rat she says, the rat, it only went to the tree because my cat bit it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Thinking back, what if these dreams were in some way related to real life events…

Have you ever been the victim of an 'unwanted/inappropriate sexual advance'

Hmmm, all very odd

DezB
    Free Member

Could be..

I had one the other night, most memorable (maybe because I told someone about it). In brief, I was having a shower (might’ve been in prison)(I’d not long seen A Prayer Before Dawn – nasty film) and a bloke put a frog on my back. I shouted at him about trying to get clean and broke his finger.

Oddness.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

A frog on your back and prison showers?

Blatantly some kinda deviance going on there…

DezB
    Free Member

Blatantly! 😀

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I just slept in a mildewy trailer-tent for a week.  Like an (anaesthetised) dog.  Experienced mildly psychotropic-grade, lengthy, lucid dreams every night.  Causal or not?  I may never know.  It was ace.

The last one I remember finished up with me as one of 5 Greek God/spartan types looking bronzed and hewn from rocks.  We were standing facing outwards in a circle atop a mountain (like the riders in PS2 Downhill Domination selection screen).  Except we were nakedly and eagerly awaiting the approach of a squadron of female valkyries whom I could just make out emerging from the sunset.

I woke up to return to my chubby white middle-aged self, except with a stiff achilles tendon that had been bothering me the day before.  Pah.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

How odd, I’ve just had a quick nap and sure enough there was a weird dream involving an inbred school of squid, who’d hide behind cameras and keep trying to wrap their tiny slimy tentacles around my head…

Of course, they couldn’t speak, but from their sign language, they seemed to be suggesting something about entrapment and blackmail techniques.

Then there was a metal city that had once sparkled, but was now getting a bit rusty and this talking pigeon with a puffed up chest that looked like Steve Peat; the poor thing ended up falling in a sausage maker…

Ironic really, as just before it’d lost it’s footing, aside from shitting, it’d been mumbling something about ‘feed him to the pigs’

Shame really, sure things would’ve ended much better if it’d been a dove of peace…

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock last night.

BillMC

So you came out of the closet and went back in again?

Agoraphobic homosexuality?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Going by the time, were you dreaming when you posted that?

Either way, perhaps it’s a projection of your subconcious desires…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘Weird Dreams’ is closed to new replies.