Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Merlin build times
  • Surfr
    Free Member

Anyone know how long I might expect to wait for a Malt build from Merlin?

Wozza
    Free Member

2 weeks. Pester them and it might be less.

Drac

Merlin might.

Surfr
    Free Member

2 weeks is fine 🙂 I’m in no rush.

Jamie
    Free Member

My RL took 10 days.

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

They kept me waiting a while, but as soon as I rang up to pester them I think they started work on it. Was over a month, but I’m sure if I had rung up earlier, it would have been much quicker.

nickname
    Free Member

10 days for me also. But beware! I called them twice near the end of the 10 days to check on delivery date. They said they would phone me back when the build was ready, and to confirm a date – they didn’t call back.

The guys at merlin sent it off. Luckily someone was in to collect else I would have been a wee bit annoyed.

Still, well pleased with it, build quality seems great and the gears work so well that I don’t want to touch them 🙂

ajf
    Free Member

I asked today and they said usually a couple of days for credit check to go through (if you are using finance) then about a week to build at the moment but depends on how busy they are.

Which one are you interested in? I am torn between the Malt 4 and the Tig Team SL

Surfr
    Free Member

I went for a Malt 2 with full XT, Mavic 717s, Reba Race forks. Bought on Cyclescheme for a touch under 1K. Intention is to move everything over to a Cotic Soul frame when I gather the funds together.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Merlin build times’ is closed to new replies.