• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by momo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Maxxis shorty PSA
  • Phil_H

Maxxis shorty 27.5 x 2.5 wt at certini.co.uk for £42.
    Delivered next day by APC.

kelvin

Ahh… it’s the old one.

honourablegeorge

£42 for a tyre still doesn’t seem like a bargain price. Tyres are crazy expensive.

fooman

Agreed, I pay less to get car tyres fitted then mtb tyres I have to fit myself.

bikesandboots

Those car tyres will be on the budget end of the spectrum compared to the bike tyres we’re comparing them to though. Plus lower production volumes.

Northwind

kelvin

Ahh… it’s the old one.

It is but they’re still ****ing awesome tbh. Thinking I might track down another 2.5wt before they vanish.

fooman
    Free Member

Agreed, I pay less to get car tyres fitted then mtb tyres I have to fit myself.

Sure, but you can go to Halfords and buy an mtb tyre for a tenner. Or you can buy car tyres for hundreds of quid a corner. You’ve got to compare like with like, I’d compare a shorty to a crossclimate or something.

Northwind

Another PSA but it’s Amazon, a pretty good range of sizes- just picked up a 2.5 29er exo for £35.50

momo

Premier Icon
    Northwind

Another PSA but it’s Amazon, a pretty good range of sizes- just picked up a 2.5 29er exo for £35.50

Think you might have bagged the last one, I’ve been on the hunt for one of these!

momo

Just as an update, Amazon seem to have more stock again, I ordered a 29×2.5 yesterday, so cheers @Northwind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis shorty PSA’ is closed to new replies.