Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Man U v Zee Germanz
  • Harry_the_Spider

Will it be…

1) A heroic victory?

2) A damp squib?

3) The mother of all bummings?

boxelder

A heroic squib – we’re british

thestabiliser
    Free Member

a damp bumming – they’re German

MSP

Bayern showed man u far too much respect in the last match, it was as if they expected the team from a few years ago and hadn’t seen them play this year. I expect utd to get thrashed tonight, although strange things can happen.

Harry_the_Spider

yes.

bigshep
    Free Member

Now that was a goal!!!!
    edit: and that was shocking defending!

Jamie
    Free Member

theotherjonv

So was that

Junkyard
    Free Member

I did not even have time to get excited

Ok penalties v the germans its a shoe in 😉

binners

Game on now!

Jamie
    Free Member

Game off now!

beefheart
    Free Member

Goddamit, come on United!

loddrik
    Free Member

Men and boys. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m sure someone was on here last night saying that Utd were the only English side to make a decent fist of the UCL this season. I can’t remember who it was.

andymc06
    Free Member

😆

Candodavid
    Free Member

Shocker that Barca are out too

binners

Pretty decent performance overall against the best team in Europe really. Loving the glee from the fans of the team who weren’t in it on account of finishing 28 points adrift of us last season

Let’s see how you get on next season eh? When you have to play the same amount of games as the big clubs

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Poo

andymc06
    Free Member

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oooooh….handbags binners. 😀

Was it you who said that Utd were the only English club who’d made a decent fist of the UCL this season, despite there being another English club STILL in the competition?

allthepies
    Free Member

EuroLeylandDaf Trophy for Utd now then ? Keep Thursdays clear for Channel 5 matches from Azerbaijan, mid-afternoon kickoff 🙂

beagle
    Free Member

Quite predictable Loddrik and Darcy turning up when it was over. Just need Grum for the completion of the triumvirate!

MrSmith
    Free Member

Hilarious. They needed a victory to save face and to salvage something from their anus horribilus.
    Chelsea are happy to be there and play with desire and the will to win knowing there is somebody capable at the helm whereas the dour jock has that sense of doom about him and being out of ideas and out of his depth.

loddrik
    Free Member

Pretty decent performance overall against the best team in Europe really. Loving the glee from the fans of the team who weren’t in it on account of finishing 28 points adrift of us last season
    Let’s see how you get on next season eh? When you have to play the same amount of games as the big clubs

We’ve won it, oooh, how many times now…?

We have one over at Anfield if you want to see one, being that you have to hand yours back and all…. 😆

Klunk
    Free Member

you can get 33/1 on moyes getting the heave-ho, seems very generous to me 😕

grum
    Free Member

Hi beagle!

Wow – didn’t they used to call Liverpool fans bitters? 🙂

weeksy

I watched the Atletico v Barca game… Barca were completely outplayed. AM could have had 5-6 easy ! cracking game it was.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Man U v Zee Germanz’ is closed to new replies.