• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by pondo.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Make It So!
  • kimbers

major geekgasm in cassa del kimbers

Kryton57

Yay. No 1, engage.

Del

What the? What now!?

zippykona

When one of our ladies in the shop says that they are off to the loo I say “number one, make it so”

As yet not one of them has laughed.

Caher

Phew –  I thought Jean Luc had gone to the next dimension!

somafunk

You were a character in a nerdy **** sci-fi television show, get over yourself ffs

cornholio98
    Free Member

You were a character in a nerdy **** sci-fi television show, get over yourself ffs

Which has been responsible for inspiring people in science and engineering… nerds are they guys who create new technologies and medicine. Oddly outside of the UK being a nerd means money and grudging respect. In the UK celebration of imagination in the arts or sciences marks you down… not everyone wants to make it big on love island (fair play to those that manage it though)

Patrick Stewart is a good actor and some of the episodes really show this. Some are still shite but that is true of any show…

mikey74
    Free Member

The best Star trek captain,  in my opinion. I hope the rest of the cast can do him justice.

Try telling that to Nichelle Nichols.

jekkyl

Is John de Lancie available too?

pondo

Is this for the next new Star Trek film?

Klunk
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

I hope whatever he’s doing is better than the last two Star Trek Films and Simon Pegg has nothing to do with the writing.

Spin
    Free Member

OK I’ll bite. Obviously I’m a sci-fi fan but TNG was and is head and shoulders above anything before it and everything I’ve seen since for the depth and breadth of the material tackled, gender, sexuality, personal identity, morality, you name a philosophical issue, they probably had a stab at it. That’s what the best sci-fi does, uses the technology and alien settings to hold a mirror up to ordinary life.

And why did it do that so well? Obviously a good team of writers but a proper, serious, reflective actor in the lead.

So leave off PS or I’ll put my Klingon outfit on and come round and kick the crap out you.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yay.

I’m a bit fan of his.

drlex
    Free Member

Apparently for CBS’s All Access service, so TV, not film.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StarTrek/status/1025841386090782720

pondo

Oh – this makes Pondo sad. 🙁

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Make It So!’ is closed to new replies.