Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lufthansa
  • brant
    Free Member

It’s odd that they don’t offer me in-seat telly/movies, but do offer me Wifi for 20euro.

Currently at many thousands of feet over the Atlantic (heading West for a change).

zokes
    Free Member

Not odd. They can charge you for wifi, and you provide your own entertainment at no cost to them in the form of an iPad or equivalent.

Makes perfect business sense.

nosedive
    Free Member

they also charge 20 euro for wifi in frankfurt business lounge, so you can pay an 800 euro premium for a ticket to get to the US but still have to pay extra to get your emails!

have a great flight, enjoy the Warsteiner!

Harry_the_Spider

I bet they don’t have any proper flavoured crisps onboard.

Paprika anyone?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Where you flying without a tv ?

Even my crappy flight to nigeria has tvs in the back o seat- but ill be honest you aint missin much – last trip i had 2 choices – spider man and the amaizing new spider man .

I paid 20 quid for internet too after seeing the options

KonaTC

So they could have given you an in-seat telly and chance to watch free movies, but instead gave you the option of paying 20 euro for WiFi.

Genius someone in marketing and revenue generation is probably driving a top of the range BMW, Audi, Merc as I type 😉

brant
    Free Member

I can stream YouTube. This is better than O2 reception in Hebden Bridge.

fizzicist
    Free Member

Bet it took off late though! :o)

I fly with Luftwaffe far too often for my own sanity. Sick of having to get the unnecessary early flight just to get to a meeting on time.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s a slippery slope, I tells thee, a slippery slope.

Coming soon to a nice peaceful flight near you…

HELLO! HELLO! YES! I’M ON THE PLANE! NO, I SAID THE PLANE!

Harry_the_Spider

It’s a slippery slope, I tells thee, a slippery slope.

Coming soon to a nice peaceful flight near you…

HELLO! HELLO! YES! I’M ON THE PLANE! NO, I SAID THE PLANE!

I’m soooo glad that I don’t fly anymore with work. It was bad enough when all of those “oh so important needy arseholes” would be shouting into their phones on the transit bus. It will be ghastly when they can do it in the aircraft.

RoterStern
    Free Member

IME the flight attendants are either called Helga or Bettina and look like they were products of the GDR doping program.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lufthansa’ is closed to new replies.