Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lost the screws – Help
  • shuhockey
    Free Member

Hi
    I have a 10ft TP Genius 2 Octagonal Trampoline. Went to put it up this weekend and I have lost all 8 of the screws that hold on the top netting. They are product number FA6840 x 8 and FA6394 x 8. Any chance anyone has this trampoline and can tell me the dimensions so I can find some locally/online.
    I’ve tried the company and they come with another part so cost £3.50 each (£28 + postage!) so last resort.

This is essential to get me and my wife some peace!!! Thank You

PJay
    Free Member

There’s a Challenger Trampoline PDF instruction sheet online that showing images and dimensions or bolts (various sizes covered); if this is what you have you might be able to work out what you need from there.

If you’ve still got the packaging, any chance they’re taped to that somewhere? Good luck!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Lost the screws

An important element of any successful jailbreak

perchypanther
    Free Member

Based on the instructions it looks like you just need to find any self tapping fixing which is the same diameter as the hole in part FC2070 and a washer which is bigger then the hole in part PM1985.

I’d guess it’s something like a 25mm no 6 but impossible to tell unless you had the parts in your hand.

It should be fairly easy to bodge something together though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lost the screws – Help’ is closed to new replies.