Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lost Apple ID password and changed phone number – any options?
  • oldtennisshoes

Miss OTS has forgotten her Apple ID password for her iPhone. We’ve also changed the number and don’t have access to the number the account was registered with/to.
    Resetting password want to send a code to the registered number so we can’t complete the process. Any ideas/suggestions?
    Thanks

johnikgriff
    Free Member

One of my children did the same. I called them and they asked lots of questions and eventually re set the password.

BoardinBob

It can be done but it takes ages. Like weeks. I got made redundant and they took my work phone back which was also my registered number for password resetting stuff so couldn’t use that when I forgot my password.

The process is on the apple site somewhere. It took them weeks to sort it for me.

Drac

Yup contact Apple they’ll talk you through it.

oldtennisshoes

Thanks guys, I’ll try and find the number for them.

Drac
    tomd
    Free Member

I had a similar problem. Got it reset by contacting apple but they put a 4 week freeze on the account before it could be reset.

Sandwich

Microsoft do the same for their accounts if you want to change the password. I’m surprised that Apple is as quick!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lost Apple ID password and changed phone number – any options?’ is closed to new replies.