Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Long shot – Accommodation in Wales for BH weekend
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

So our accommodation for the bank holiday weekend that all 7 of us had been looking forward to for the last 18 months has been cancelled. Some very upset people, there are bigger problems in the world I do realise but a couple of the guys really needed this

Anyway, 1st world sob story aside we’re looking for accommodation for at least 5 people, ideally 7 (I have a van that sleeps 2 that we can use if it comes to it) pretty much anywhere in Wales.

We’re open to about anything, from renting a van or 2, or multiple hotel rooms, entire bunkhouse or a barn or even just some camping pitches

I just can’t find anything at all, there’s a couple of cabins showing at Llandudno but when you go to book they appear sold out and there’s 8 person room in a hostel but that doesn’t work because we’re from 6 different households, same for the couple of Airbnbs I found

I realise that we probably aren’t going but just in case someone here had a place or lead or something I thought I’d give it a go

salad_dodger
    welshfarmer

If it is just somewhere to park vans and pitch tents I can see you right. Located in the Brecon Beacons. PM me you email address if interested and we can take it from there.

wf

chakaping
    Free Member

Have you tried static caravans?

Won’t be cheap BH weekend, but they typically have three bedrooms so a couple might do you.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Thanks!

One of the lads has managed to book some static caravans, hopefully that works out

@welshfarmer
    that is incredibly great of you, and very much appreciated! If the above doesn’t work out I will be in touch

Sandwich

Any chance you could name the accommodation provider that cancelled? Unless they have a valid disaster that sounds like they decided that they could get more money by being less than honourable with your booking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Long shot – Accommodation in Wales for BH weekend’ is closed to new replies.