• This topic has 4,344 replies, 353 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by jimw.
Viewing 40 posts - 4,041 through 4,080 (of 4,345 total)
  • Liz! Truss!
  • kimbers

So I knew Wallace pulled out of the leadership election last summer because he was having an affair

I didnt realise he’d been banging the lettuce herself!

ernielynch

That. Is. A. Disgrace.

MoreCashThanDash

I thought it was her chancellor in the frame for drug fuelled romps?

Or maybe….. 🤢

doris5000

‘Banging the lettuce’ sounds like something from the profanisaurus

“Sorry I’m late, only I was banging the lettuce and my foot got stuck in the cistern”

cookeaa

I feel like there’s a quality ‘Anti-growth’ pun to be made here, but I just can’t think of a good one… I guess we’ll have to focus on:

crazy-legs

I thought it was her chancellor in the frame for drug fuelled romps?

Well they certainly weren’t paying much attention to basic economics and finance while holed up in Chequers…

BillMC

Huntin’, rootin’ and tootin’.

matt_outandabout

I’m just surprised she didn’t use an affair as an Instabanger Instagram opportunity…

BillMC

Wallace’s defence: ‘I was only giving the ferret a run.’

hatter

An hour ago to me Ben Wallace was the “one competent recent member of the cabinet”

Can’t think of many people whove fallen faster and further in my estimation.

Wow

Really? Liz ‘Madder than a basket full of Stoats’ Truss…. really?

kelvin

My opinion of him hasn’t changed one bit. It wasn’t that high anyway, but this story smells like nonsense.

mattyfez

Well it looks like Ben wallace has definitely been down to the pork market judging by the grin on his face, hahah!

pk13

Literally sleeping her way into power.

ernielynch

Really? Liz ‘Madder than a basket full of Stoats’ Truss…. really?

Maybe it was for the sex?

Wallace won’t be the first Tory MP that Truss has had an extramarital affair with, Mark Field has also been there. Maybe the word has gone around the Parliamentary Conservative Party that Truss is good in the sack?

Everyone is good at something.

ElShalimo

That’s very charitable of you to say that

BillMC

And I assumed she was nobbing the Dark Destroyer, maybe right maybe wrong.

ElShalimo

Nigel Benn ?

Wow I used to think he was alright

dissonance

Maybe the word has gone around the Parliamentary Conservative Party that Truss is good in the sack?

She did do a good job of screwing the country.

moimoifan
    Free Member

Truss good in the sack?

Maybe, but you’d need to be ‘in the mood’ first and, well, honestly… how could anyone…?

But then Wallace is no oil painting either. Must’ve been a desperate night at the Commons disco.

Urgh. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Let’s just hope it damages their careers and their lives and leave it at that.

ElShalimo

Disgrace? Nah

They just get elevated to Level 6 Tory

nuke

Am I the only one who has a sense of woe whenever this thread gets an update?

“WTF has she said it done now?”

Alpin could have read my mind on this and its been proved spot on 🤢

ernielynch

Maybe, but you’d need to be ‘in the mood’ first and, well, honestly… how could anyone…?

I get the impression that some people are repulsed by Liz Truss’s politics, her physical appearance, if it is important, is pretty average imo.

For Tory politicians such as Ben Wallace and Mark Field Truss’s politics obviously isn’t going to be a problem. She probably screams in moments of intimacy how big she wants her tax cuts, education budget slashed, and other durty tory talk.

moimoifan
    Free Member

^^^

Nah, I reckon Wallace was just thinking about Penny Mordaunt.

crazy-legs

She probably screams in moments of intimacy how big she wants her tax cuts, education budget slashed, and other durty tory talk.

Being a Tory MP just seems to be one long taxpayer funded swinger’s party where you get to have several affairs and then get given honours at the end of it all.

moimoifan
    Free Member

Being a Tory MP just seems to be one long taxpayer funded swinger’s party

So it might have just been bad luck that Thick Lizzy whipped Wallace’s car keys out of the bowl?

That makes more sense, TBH.

chakaping

I didnt realise he’d been banging the lettuce herself!

I was told this by a national newspaper journo when she was elected. There was another senior politician she’d been having it off with, as well as at least one Spad.

Back doors have also been mentioned. Sorry if that’s TMI.

Let’s just hope it damages their careers

More than being the shortest-lived PM in history and piloting the economy into a mountainside? Maybe.

:D

ElShalimo

It would seem revolving doors are apt given she has had much publicised previous shenanigans.

I feel sorry for the family. Imagine being her daughter knowing that a) she’s an idiot savant (without the savant bit), b) she screwed the economy and millions of people will suffer for years, c) she has zero self awareness and d) she’s a dirty dog

Using her as bio-fuel is the only future I’d find palatable.

moimoifan
    Free Member

revolving doors

back doors

Pork Markets and Hedge Funds, da da dee dee dee these are a few of my favourite things…

ernielynch

Imagine being her daughter…

Imagine being her dad.

https://www.indy100.com/politics/liz-truss-dad-tory-leader-2658451266

MoreCashThanDash

So I knew Wallace pulled out of the leadership

That sentence could have ended there….

Northwind

It was a disappointing night in, after Ben Wallace joined the anti growth coalition

MoreCashThanDash

It was a disappointing night in, after Ben Wallace joined the anti growth coalition

Good work!

dyna-ti

45 days in office gives her the right to receive £115,000 yearly allowance, for the rest of her life.

ernielynch

Which is a rule introduced by John Major, a former Tory prime minister who is surprisingly popular with some on here.

Before John Major introduced the rule former PMs got sweet FA when they left office.

BillMC

They get a terrific pension.

alpin
    Free Member

Alpin could have read my mind on this and its been proved spot on 🤢

Honestly, I’m surprised that she’s a serial tory shagger.

Think I’ve only ever knowingly slept with one tory type, but then I’m working class scum.

kelvin

Few surprises in Liz’s Lords stuffing list…

The nominated life peers are reported to include Sir Jon Moynihan, a Conservative party donor, Matthew Elliott, who ran the Brexit campaign in 2016, and Ruth Porter, Truss’s deputy chief of staff in No 10.

Another life peer is understood to be Mark Littlewood, the outgoing head of the Institute of Economic Affairs, a thinktank that had supported her mini-budget.

Guardian

binners

The only surprising thing is the claim that there are those within the Tory ranks in possession of an embarrassment threshold?

Certainly not something that ever troubled Lizzy

kimbers

well that’s depressed me Kelvin,

hightensionline

One source told the newspaper they felt it would be “humiliating” to receive an honour from Truss

A taste of your medicine and all that. I’d smile at the irony of Kwasi Kwarteng admitting his tracker mortgage has risen, if it wasn’t for the vast earnings that make it a slight inconvenience for him.

Viewing 40 posts - 4,041 through 4,080 (of 4,345 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.