Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Light rain forecast for here…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Anticipating the petrichor and looking forward to 48hrs of on and off soggyness.
    Happy!

jam-bo

Rained for about an hour this morning. 20mins later you’d struggle to tell.

rOcKeTdOg

I ride in the rain today! Felt so good but made the humidity soar so I was more damp from sweating than from the drizzle

dander

Been raining solid for 24hrs here (Fife). Ground still feels pretty solid though!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

On holiday so don’t want too much rain. I checked the AccuWeather forecast

Periods of clouds and sun with a couple of showers
    Probability of Precipitation 95%
    Rain 10.0 mm
    Hours of Rain 4

So a couple of showers just lasting 4 hours then

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Where are you WCA?

CountZero

This morning there was a bit of rain, then later on it became a nice, steady resin, not too heavy, just right for softening the ground.

It was just practicing, there was a sustained, tremendous downpour for most of the afternoon in Westbury, to the extent that the noise on the workshop roof was drowning out the loud rock music my colleague was playing on a big BT speaker he’d borrowed!

dissonance

Sod all rain here but did have high enough probability of thunderstorms I didnt fancy chancing a ride which was a tad irritating.
    Although that said it was horribly muggy so might have missed out on it anyway.

kayak23

Had that wet rain here. You could smell it coming.

rone

Heavy rain and flooding here in Notts.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

We had thirty minutes of light rain yesterday and more forecast for today but I’m off to Weymouth so lets see what happens there…

thecaptain
    Free Member

All fart and no shit here too (maybe that should be no piss). Shame as the garden could do with it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.