Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Lezyne micro gps watch
  • diz

Hi does anyone use a Lezyne micro gps watch to track their running progress, does it upload to Strava without issue, what’s the battery life like etc.

Thanks Diz

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Not used the watch but I think it basically the same as the bike unit, but with a strap. (you can still put it on the bike)

Battery life is brilliant. (when compare to gamin etc)

yes you link it to Strava no probs.

Latest upgrade allow you to put in HR zones etc as well.

Ewan
    Free Member

I have one (or rather my Mrs does). Completely shit. Massively buggy, blue tooth is borderline useless and worse of all the GPS is wildly inaccurate. Replaced with a vivoactive which is great .

tthew

I’ve got one. My experience is closer to MTBrob’s than Ewan’s. It has got much better in the year I’ve had it because they keep updating the firmware.

Takes quite a while to find GPS on startup. Plays well with Strava, Bluetooth link to phone is much better in the last firmware. Screen is small so if you wanted to use it on your handlebars with the strap adapter would be hard, but fine as a watch. All day battery. The vibrate feedback for pause, start etc. Isn’t strong enough. Basic smartphone functions are useful so you don’t have to stop and root your phone out of your bag to read a text or see who is calling.

That’s all the pro’s and con’s I can think of.

Ewan
    Free Member

My conclusion is quality control issues then…

tthew

Could be Ewan. If you still have it, update the app on your phone, download the newest firmware and try it again. http://www.lezyne.com/support-gps.php

Hmm, just noticed on that there’s a new function called QuickGPS, so perhaps that’ll improve my main problem with it. I’ll have to investigate.

poah
    Free Member

got one recently and quite happy with it.

redmist
    Free Member

I had two Lezyne ‘super’ bike gps units, both returned under warranty. One wouldn’t even turn on! I’ll be sticking to another brand, likely beginning with G…

mangoridebike

My experience is very similar to tthew, I’m happy with mine, although I’m yet to try linking to strava

DaveT
    Free Member

I’ve a super GPS on the bike and really rate it, really easy to setup and customise the data pages on my phone, syncs easily with Strava and battery lasts an age

Ewan
    Free Member

Well if anyone wants the one I have sat in a draw downstairs, make me an offer 😂

Stoner
    Free Member

£30?

Ewan
    Free Member

£35 delivered (i’ll have a look for the box etc, but don’t hold your breathe on that!)? Send me a PM with your address….

Stoner
    Free Member

done. Cheers Ewan. YGM

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne micro gps watch’ is closed to new replies.