Home Forums Chat Forum Let the piss boiling commence….

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Let the piss boiling commence….
  • regenesis
    Free Member

Boil away

choppersquad
    Free Member

Can’t see it.
    Is it a kettle?

Drac

maccruiskeen

Is it a kettle?

Urine for a big surprise

cookeaa

The non-functional image is annoying, but this is hardly “piss boiling” stuff…

nicko74

Works on my iPad

bikebouy
    Free Member

Can I borrow it? Doesn’t work on mine…

Poopscoop

I actually need something to be angry at right now and was relying on this to come through.

Going to have to go on twitter now and see what the Brexit Party are upto for a fix!

regenesis
    Free Member

Cougar

I edited the post for the link and it still doesn’t work. Presumably you need to be logged in to the forum to view the attachment?

Drac

Ah! I see you follow bullshit groups.

funkmasterp

Piss still at normal temperature here. Also if it’s a secret how does he know? That, by definition, would make it not a secret.

sc-xc

Respectfully, you’re an idiot regenesis. Or at the very least you are gullible, naive and dim, and have your news feed set to ‘allow content from idiots’

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Don’t tell me she’s invented another bottom bracket standard?

onewheelgood

Nope. No boiling. Although I’m a bit sad that there is someone on here who thinks that ought to cause boiling.

onewheelgood

Don’t tell me she’s invented another bottom bracket standard?

Worse than that. Boost++.

ElShalimo

Is she in the Judean People’s Front?

regenesis
    Free Member

IDGAF whether she is back here or the bottom of a hole somewhere sandy personally.
    She made her choice. IF she is here then she can face the music.
    Also – don’t have FB, so no news feed to “set to allow content from idiots”. Link is from another source that has nothing to do with groups, politics or the like.
    However there’s enough members on here from the last time she raised her head that went blue in the face to raise the temperature of their urine stream.

Pook

The very top of your picture says “Search Facebook”.

Drac

I think you’ve boiled your own piss.

However there’s enough members on here from the last time she raised her head that went blue in the face to raise the temperature of their urine stream.

Ah! Trolling.

5plusn8
    Free Member

There are times when I love this forum. Well done all of you except captain piss pants.
    FFS she is a British citizen and deserves to be taken to trial rather than trial by newspaper or facebook forum. We lead by example, not by the lowest common denominator.

ThePinkster

FFS she is a British citizen and deserves to be taken to trial rather than trial by newspaper or facebook forum. We lead by example, not by the lowest common denominator.

^ This ^

MoreCashThanDash

Absolutely agree, she’s our problem, has broken our laws, should face our justice system.

Stainypants

Try checking your facts from a more reliable news source before elevating the temperature of your urine. However, she should be brought back and tried here, withdrawing her citizenship was simply right-wing populist reaction that played well with folk with hot wee issues.

Drac

I fail to see the point of this thread when we have one.

British IS female wants to come back to UK…

Cougar

Plus, it’s fake news. It was in the Mirror debunking it a few days ago (and I had a big argument on the Internet about it – I know, I was surprised too). Return your piss to body temperature.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Let the piss boiling commence….’ is closed to new replies.