Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Les Arc Guides – recommendations
  • bgascoyne
    Free Member

Will be staying in Bourg between July  21-28 and thinking about getting a guide for a day or two. Can anyone recommend someone good?

Looking to get the most out of the off piste LA has to offer.

Cheers

welshfarmer

I will be there from the 27th for a week with Bike Village. Having done a few trips there already, including a self guided week, I can give you some routes if you want to self guide, should you feel able to. Not easy mind and far far better with a guide if you can find one. Maybe drop Bike Village an Email and see if they can put you in touch with someone

Northwind

I’d contact White Room and Bike Village and see if any of their guides fancies taking you out on rest day. Not sure if Yvan Bonin is still guiding in the area, he was with Trailaddiction when they went down the tubes and White Room before that, he is one of my favourite humans though.

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

I’d just use the trail forks app….

that with the park maps will show you what lifts are open and how to get to more or less everything out there…

Tracey

We have used Emily Horridge in the past, probably one of the best guides we have ever used. She now has her own company but may be worth contacting

https://theinsidelinemtb.com

mrhoppy

Dropped you a message.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Les Arc Guides – recommendations’ is closed to new replies.