Lenser M7 as a bar torch…

Home Forum Bike Forum Lenser M7 as a bar torch…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Lenser M7 as a bar torch…
  • Premier Icon beanum
    Subscriber

This doesn’t answer your question but might make you question whether or not it is suitable… I was looking at LED lenser torches recently and found this review website (below). The LED lensers seem to drop their brightness below 50% after only 15 minutes to save the battery, I’m not sure if this makes them a good bike light…? If you haven’t experienced this then please ignore me.. 🙂

Source

user-removed

Interesting, thanks. I’ve never had it on for more than five mins at a time so haven’t experienced this yet. My main worry is that it’s perhaps not designed to take the bashing. There’s an O-ring at the battery end but that seems to be the only concession to ruggedness. Might just stick with the cheap lights…

user-removed

A good while ago, I took advantage of an Amazon deal and bought an M7 for about £30. The idea was to use it as a bar torch when my ebay special died. The cheapy light is still going strong and the M7 just gets used for looking under the sink / car bonnet etc.

Out of idle interest I had a look to see what they normally sell for and was amazed that folk are happily paying £70+ for them.

The upshot is I’m now scared to put it on my bars! Would you? Do you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lenser M7 as a bar torch…’ is closed to new replies.