• This topic has 1,794 replies, 226 voices, and was last updated 2 days ago by nixie.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,521 through 1,560 (of 1,795 total)
  • Lego WANT of the Day
  • Daffy

Latest addition:

And as part of the fleet (the ones that’re currently built anyway):

docgeoffyjones

I built this MOC from Je_Brickworks

IMG_4002<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

docgeoffyjones

And this one from IBrickedItUp

IMG_4007<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

dove1

Built this one before Christmas.

Now need to be the (retiring soon) Elf Club House ready for next Christmas.

bigdaddy

Love those Volvos! I got the McLaren F1 for Christmas which is now built, currently disassembling a Zetros truck MOC Jeep, to rebuild the original… 😁

Tracey

Not played with Lego in the last 50 years and just got a Porsche race car with free with 4 crossclimate tyres.

Northwind

Those volvos are ace…

tjagain

Perhaps someone on here can help.  I have a couple of the technics vehicle kits.  I would like a motor and a bunch of basic pieces and some gears and shafts so I can make my own vehicles and power them.  I cannot find such a thing as a mixed box of technics bits anywhere.  any clues?

Mikkel
    Free Member

Have you looked here
    https://www.lego.com/en-gb/pick-and-build/pick-a-brick

Build this at new year.

2023-01-07_04-57-59

bigdaddy

@tracey : just a technicality – we don’t ‘play’ with Lego, we build amazing engineering construction projects 😉😁😂

Tracey

When I was 5 that would have been a mouthful 😃

Mikkel
    Free Member

Ada, my dog, very much wanted to play with the AT-AT, she was play bowing at it and doing all she could to try and get it to run after her 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

@Mikkel Just for Ada.

docgeoffyjones

Perhaps someone on here can help.  I have a couple of the technics vehicle kits.  I would like a motor and a bunch of basic pieces and some gears and shafts so I can make my own vehicles and power them.  I cannot find such a thing as a mixed box of technics bits anywhere.  any clues?

Bricklink lets you order pieces individually from a market place. You need to know the parts you want.

you can create a wish list then the website finds the parts and creates an order from multiple sellers.

scuttler

Went into Lego store Leicester Square a few beers in yesterday with my family (kicking out time at 10pm). Phew that was close, nearly cost me a few quid…

StuF
    bigdaddy

Wow, that’s stunning!

tomhoward

Just finished the Ferrari Daytona SP3, and while there are some cool bits (the doors) it’s not as robust, for want of a better word, as the other big car models (Lambo, 911, Bugatti) to the point that you have to be pretty careful picking it up as to not inadvertently knock of a part that then takes ages to reattach. Looks better in the brick flesh than in pics though IMO

docgeoffyjones

Colonial Viper from rebrickable

IMG_4136<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

IMG_4134<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

zilog6128

Excellent! Much better than all this Star Wars guff 😉 My fave “little ship” design of all-time, I think.

kelvin

That Lake District build is awesome.

Cougar

Love it.

Though <nerd>reboot-era Starbuck would be highly unlikely to be anywhere near a Mk1 Viper…</nerd>

docgeoffyjones

Though <nerd>reboot-era Starbuck would be highly unlikely to be anywhere near a Mk1 Viper…</nerd>

Agreed. I do have some minifgure bits for an original Starbuck or Apollo on order.

Cougar

👍 so say we all.

ION – road trip?

Bricktastic, the UK’s largest LEGO event is back for 2023!

Cougar
    jamiemcf

My wee boy returned from my mum’s with my old technic. It’s missing some bits and had some Duplo additions but it’s being played with alongside the modern kit (and shredded paper and Playmobil).

2023-01-29_06-07-15

ernielynch

I have zero interest in Lego so I don’t know if this has been already posted but it might interest someone who can get to the Horniman Museum:

https://www.horniman.ac.uk/event/brick-dinos/

StuF

Thought some of you might like this. My mate designs miniatures of several large sets.

https://instagram.com/legotromans?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

mini Lego castle

tomhoward

Big job on…

tomhoward

An admirable attempt, with the driver trying to draw profanities in the snow…

But alas…

somafunk

Good attempt but my Jack Russell dragging his balls through the snow could have done better

RustyNissanPrairie

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/land-rover-classic-defender-90-10317

I wonder if you could extend it to make it a 110?

grahamt1980

Am sure it could be extended.
    £210 is a lot though

Mikkel
    Free Member

I want the landrover but also want the mew X-wing that launches in May

Daffy

I think the classic Defender looks better than the newer one. I saw it in the LEGO store on Wednesday. Nice. The Ford GT40 looked good too.

Not too happy about the next UCS Star Wars set being the X-Wing for the 3rd time.

stumpyjon

Im not happy about the X wing either, the last one was pretty good, a Tie Bomber would have been much better, or a Mandalorian shuttle, or a tie interceptor, or a UCS N1 Mando star fighter, loads of other options really.

bigdaddy

Ferrari Daytona dismantled, time to start this! Looks so much better than the Daytona. Mind you my fingers and thumbs are sore after about 4 hours of pulling it apart!

wooksterbo

Im not happy about the X wing either, the last one was pretty good, a Tie Bomber would have been much better, or a Mandalorian shuttle, or a tie interceptor, or a UCS N1 Mando star fighter, loads of other options really.

Dual set coming out in May I think with a tie interceptor and a Mandalorian fighter of some description. The interceptor looks really good for a non UCS set.

jeffl

Used to love the Lego Castle sets as a kid. Saw this bad boy in the Lego shop last weekend. Would love it but really can’t justify the £350 cost!

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/lion-knights-castle-10305

Lego Castle

StuF
Viewing 40 posts - 1,521 through 1,560 (of 1,795 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.