• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 2,001 through 2,040 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • brant
    Free Member

orangespyderman

[quote]2000[/quote]Epic fail, Brant, epic fail 😆

mikey.b
    Free Member

I think I have read most of this – bit hard when flitting between iPad and phone to find where I am up to. What I have gathered is that op asked for advice on how to avoid paying a charge and succeeded 🙂 Ling has a big pair of balls for posting on here and I would lease a car from her. The rest is standard STW fair. Perchypanther’s post made me lol and I can’t be doing with reading long, long replys ………..

mefty
    Free Member

Epic fail, Brant, epic fail

It was 2000 where his trousers are made, but only 1999 in Hebden Bridge.

iamtheresurrection

I don’t think it’s been nasty at all. Frankly, those who have had abuse have given it out just as much.

I’m not sure who is the most bat-shit crazy though. It’s definitely not Ling. It’s probably between the most vocal contributors, and those of us (me included) who have read every bloody post on every page over the past four days or so.

It feels like the end of the Truman Show. What do I do now?

thecaptain
    Free Member

More like the end of Fight Club. Has everyone hit bottom yet?

iamtheresurrection

Didn’t see that coming. Poopscoop is Ling?

boblo
    Free Member

Just when it tails off…., it’s time to go AGAIN!

DavidB
    Free Member

Just when it tails off…., it’s time to go AGAIN!

No I’m pretty good at killing threads so this should put it out of its misery

imnotverygood

Not this time

angeldust
    Free Member

Wow, tremendously pathetic use of the sympathy card. You should be very proud.

boblo
    Free Member

Uh oh…

aracer
    Free Member

Some have only given it out in retaliation – there were some personal attacks being responded to robustly last night.

Poopscoop

iamtheresurrection – Member
    Didn’t see that coming. Poopscoop is Ling?

Christ no!

Good movie though. 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Not another one. You’ve not finished the last one yet 🙂

Poopscoop

angeldust – Member
    Wow, tremendously pathetic use of the sympathy card. You should be very proud.

Hello there.

Don’t suppose I could trouble you to point out where I asked for any sympathy?

Don’t let facts get in the way, please…

I’m really pretty happy on my life to be honest.

Yes,I am proud to be in a position to help my Mother. Most important “job” I’ve ever had.

Apologies if being open and truthful about my life offends your sensibilities.

Openness and truth aren’t really your thing are they, Angel? Hmm…?

Poopscoop

Ling?

And news on the Gateshead issue?

Court date?

Just keeping this thread on track…

salad_dodger

FFS yet another #flouncebounce.

scuzz
    Free Member

This comedown isn’t nice, can anyone pass me a fresh #TJArgues?

Poopscoop

What number am I upto? 🙂

boblo
    Free Member

One too many on the return front… 😉

Poopscoop

There can never be too many. 😉

Possibly.

superstu
    Free Member

Poopscoop, u ok Hun?
    I think it’s been demonstrably proven they are fine, and are completely disinterested in this thread.

Riofer
    Free Member

Come on, nearly made it to 60, keep it going just a little longer…

Poopscoop

Ling will be back on later.

She’s watching the page. 😉

Fear not.

woffle
    Free Member

…and breathe.

gauss1777
    Free Member

I’ve just worked out what 2000 meant, glad I didn’t embarrass myself by asking 😉

martinhutch

I’ve just worked out what 2000 meant, glad I didn’t embarrass myself by asking

500+Vat+legal costs?

doomanic

What I have gathered is that op asked for advice on how to avoid paying a charge and succeeded

Really? Shame.

jekkyl

TL DR? 58 pages! madness.

scotroutes

Wait for the Sunday Times serialization.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Really? Shame.

its ok the affected party is suing them armed with the trading standard approved terms and conditions

Updates coming tomorrow on the progress with free badges for all and a few mor epints for STW towers Xmas do.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

What I have gathered is that op asked for advice on how to avoid paying a charge and succeeded

Shouldn’t that be a fictitious charge levied too soon and without any foundation whatsoever?

Cougar

I think we’re all missing the important question here, which is,

How the frank do you contract bovine TB from a badger?

geordiemick00
    Free Member

It hasn’t escaped me that the dodgy car sales/lease person keeps attempting to switch the subject rather than being straight forward and honest, and answering the pertinent questions raised.

This is now just free advertising for them.

Has ling even filed a claim against the protagonist yet?

I’d bet it will never happen for the various reasons already outlined.

It’s getting boring.

All of the above.

This has been a fantastic journey, not enjoyed the relentless judgement but it helps with my therapy as I come to terms with what has been a very tough year, as i’m nearing the end of the turmoil.

I’m sure Ling’s had her £600 worth of free advertising and SEO from her opportunity to post GIF’s/ YT videos at every opportunity but the hard fact is over the last 2000 comments she has:

Insisted that me (GM), the OP and her customer are the same person… Later to backtrack after she’s snooped around her database and LinkedIn to confirm we are not the same, flagrant disregard for personal data.
    Been libellous towards someone who hasn’t done anything wrong whatsoever and acted as directed by her in her Lingo chat logs(the proposer)
    Blatantly lied about Gateshead Trading Standards approving her undeniably unfair and unenforceable contract
    Accused SC of making a fraudulent credit application
    Plastered this thread all over her social media to boost traffic to her site
    Admitted that her contract is now being looked at – Biggest climbdown/U turn ever in the history of STW
    Not delivered on her promise to get an invoice sent out next day for £500 + VAT
    Threatened to damage SC & my credit rating on a public forum
    Linked a YouTube video about her ripping a company off by putting in a shady clause about it only being relevant in China, ending in her storming off set.

I think the legal situation is quote clear hear and as myself and SC/BIL/Proposer are going to meet tomorrow to discuss this it’s time for me to stop adding fuel to the fire now, we’ve taken out of this all we can and yes there’s a lesson for me in all this and I hope there is for Ling, but most people have a mouth/ears ratio of 1:2, she has the opposite as she fails to hear anything anyones said cos she can’t hear for talking at people.

Massive thanks to those people who have chipped in with constructive advice and seen what Ling for what she is.

We’re off now to monitor an innocent persons credit file and watch the letterbox for that invoice landing on the door, albeit a tad late.

Thanks again folks, it’s been emotional.

martinhutch

geordiemick00
    Free Member

OMFG 😆

leffeboy

If the numberplate had been 500VAT that would be perfect 🙂

Full marks

mechanicaldope

Right, good news is I’m back up to date. Bad news is my wife is likely to leave me given that all my attention has been directed at this thread. Guess with divorce on the cards I should really cancel buying that new house. Luckily I am still in the cooling off period…

Viewing 40 posts - 2,001 through 2,040 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.