Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)
  • Lefty hooligans
  • dangerousbeans
    Free Member

trailmonkey

Would love to see the charge sheet for that 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

who would you venom be aimed at if peole like griffin and his people did not exist.

no one as we would live in multicultural tolerance in peace and harmony. When even the Daily mail attack you just think how right wing you are

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Twerp is "fair comment" under british law.

Same as you lot can fairly call me a twerp for some of my posts on here. 😀

uplink
    Free Member

Don't know whatever happened to Oxboy – he just disappeared one day. You seem to know a lot of people on here bombadillo – do you know whatever happened to him ?

I reckon bombadillo went to the same school as ton – maybe he knows who he is?
    Remarkably similar writing styles

bombadillo
    Free Member

no one as we would live in multicultural tolerance

do you believe that, seriously

jabbathehut
    Free Member

ooooohhhhh a lot of subterfuge on here.

you sneaky lot you….

Junkyard
    Free Member

no of course not just too ashamed to admit that I want all the darkies to be shot as I recall the empire , vote BNP and am really a nazi. …wow you got that out of me preety easily. Can we start gassing them yet.

FFS YES i beleive it

bombadillo
    Free Member

utopia then?

RepacK
    Free Member

Multi-cultured & Multi-coloured yes. But Nick Griffin & his ilk are a dangerous lot. Im not denying his right to a platform nor am I denying the right of others to protest his appearance. It would seem thought that you would prefer that he is allowed to speak without opposition, to deny others the freedom of speech you clearly regard as a right for Nick Griffin.

As for my venom? Easy, the dog poo fairies!

Junkyard
    Free Member

left wing right wing is one thing but surely all people unite around the idea that all humans are equal and all races deserve to be treated equally. I even think the same is true for women and homosexuals. Racists deserve the intolernace they preach to be thrust apon them four fold and more….what do you think should we turn the other cheek as he preaches hatred?

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Multicultural tolerance would be wonderful – unfortunately that would mean all people of all cultures getting on board.

I suspect that due to loony minorities in ALL ethnic groups this will never happen.

bombadillo
    Free Member

repack, your words not mine

to deny others the freedom of speech you clearly regard as a right for Nick Griffin.

i do NOT regard it as his right, but some of the public do.

philsimm
    Free Member

bombadillo – Member
    utopia then?

No, that would involve Megan Fox and some squirty cream 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Griffin was lawfully convicted of being a twerp ?

Ah……is that what bomba meant when he said TJ was coming "over as a pretty foul man"……he meant for calling the Griffin man a "twerp".

Thanks for clearing that up for me trailmonkey …….and yes, how dare you act in such a foul way TJ ? 😐

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Back under your rock you nazi c*ckmonkey, and dont try to hide behind 'freedom of speech'.

bombadillo
    Free Member

junkyard, yes i do think we should turn the other cheek rather then get in a tis and start spouting insults which are just has bad.

bombadillo
    Free Member

barnsleymitch
    i do hope that was not directed at me.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you guys seem to want to defend everything and are very quick to attck when someone does not conform..what gives.

not me

I didn't want to grant Griffin the benefit of listening to him but I've been prevailed upon to do it, at least this once.

uplink
    Free Member

bombadillo

are you ton?

RepacK
    Free Member

So bomb wheres the problem then? Are you upset with Nick Griffin being on QT or the fact that some lefty hooligans (yr words) are protesting it?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

are you ton?

No way !!!!

ton is a lovely guy 😐

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sorry ernie

*doffs cap and touches forelock*

I won't do it again sir

bombadillo
    Free Member

repack, ok i worded it wrong. i am upset that other people are upset that a politician is going on telly. i do not see the point.
    when ken was on qt doing the road charge thing did people protest.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I'm agree with philsimm.

bombadillo
    Free Member

and no i am not ton

uplink
    Free Member

No way !!!!

ton is a lovely guy

OK sorry ton

It's just you both have a similar, very distinctive writing style so I thought ……….. never mind

RepacK
    Free Member

Your upset that other people are upset? Thats got to make your life hard.. Seriously dude dont be upset by something like this, get angry about the starving millions in Africa or something else worthwhile. But having your vibe turned over by a bigoted plonk like Nick Griffin being on the box – or some lefty hooligans on a day out, its just not worth it! Better still, turn your TV & your computer off & go ride your bike!

bombadillo
    Free Member

repack, very nice levelheaded advice. thanks
    sorry if i offended anyone. 😳

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It's just you both have a similar, very distinctive writing style

Are you sure ? Bomba doesn't strike me as the sharpest pencil in the box.

ton on the other hand, is a sharp cunning and shrewd guy, who often makes me chuckle with his subtle trolling on here 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

barnsleymitch
    i do hope that was not directed at me.

Too right..

bombadillo
    Free Member

too right it was or was not.
    and for what reason if it was.

tankslapper
    Free Member

It's great having fred back…………

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think he means too right he too hopes that it wasn't directed at you. If you know what I mean.

bombadillo
    Free Member

if it means what i think it means, i hope he did not mean it.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes, of course I did, and I'll gladly take a banning for it. Griffin is a nazi, I hate nazi's, you were defending him, do the maths..

CountZero

repack, ok i worded it wrong. i am upset that other people are upset that a politician is going on telly. i do not see the point.
    when ken was on qt doing the road charge thing did people protest.

What, exactly, has a road charge got to do with a foul bigot like Griffin? Road charges are an irritation, but advocating that someone like an ex of mine, who is half Chinese, and was born in the UK, has no right to live here because she's not indiginous English is abhorent. Having said that, we are allegedly a democracy, (though I have my doubts), so he has freedom of speech, again, something denied to other legitimate protesters, and something the vile Griffin would deny to anyone disagreeing with him, because he is absolutely right in his views, and everyone else is wrong. 'I may not agree with your views, but I will fight to the death for your right to express them'.

trailmonkey

Just hope that someone on the panel or in the audience is allowed to rip the nasty little sh1t a new one.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yes, of course I did

Well that's that sorted then. Took a while, but we got there.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I dont think I was subtle enough was I ern?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

PS, I'm proud to be a lefty hooligan…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘Lefty hooligans’ is closed to new replies.