• This topic has 40 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Last weeks Top Gear – Warning Sexy women content
  • Lanesra
    Free Member

Why wasn’t I informed of this earlier

sharkbait
    Free Member

I noticed this also………… most impressive.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Sorry rough as a bear’s ars£

Nick

blatently not as rough as a bear’s arse (are you blind?), not top draw but nearer there than not.

Oggles
    Free Member

Top Gear Top Totty is back in action then! They have increasingly been putting the fitties in camera shots.
    One from last season:

Not sure about the woman in background of final pic though 😯

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Stig photocopying his head in the background was better

Oggles
    Free Member

also last episode:

and for paulosoxo:

Lanesra
    Free Member

Sorry rough as a bear’s ars£

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Come on raise your standards a bit. The one on the left has a face like a horse. Also the lights may be on but no one’s at home.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Also the lights may be on but no one’s at home.

And?

The brunette with the blue shirt is outstanding

guido

8Oi saw her as well i admit. shes fine

TheChunk
    Free Member

The one in the black top next to her was also rather attractive. They definitely pick the prettiest girls to be in the background of the news section.

goon
    Free Member

The main focus of Lanesra’s post, whilst being very cute, does look as if she requested a Geek Pie.

samuri
    Free Member

they’ve been putting the pretty girls right at the front for years,. That’s as long as they haven’t already made their way there to oogle hammond.

compositepro
    Free Member

lanesra ….top choice in women

stonemonkey
    Free Member

The brunette in the blue shirt is a stunner.

Pigface
    Free Member

One of the jobs of the floor manager, get totty in back of shot. Or is is the producers/directors/head of marketing of car manufacturers wife/ mistress/daughter.

The screen grabs could be viewed as a bit obsessive.

doug_basqueMTB.com

They’ve been doing this for years. Went to see Jim’ll fix it when I was 10 and they were picking the pretty 10 year olds to sit on the bean cushions. My friends were picked. I was not. 🙁

bruneep

They’ve been doing this for years. Went to see Jim’ll fix it when I was 10 and they were picking the pretty 10 year olds to sit on the bean cushions.

is that not a matter for the police?

househusband

Thanks Oggles! The brunette to the right of Mr Hammond is indeed a babe.

djglover
    Free Member

One on the right could eat an apple through a leterbox

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Agreed – I even had to comment on her to my wife when I saw her last week – most stunning.

Nico
    Free Member

Do any of you go out at all?

If you apply to be part of the audience for TG you have to be in a mixed sex group. I’m not sure if the numbers have to be exactly equal or not. I suspect this isn’t an equal opportunities policy so much as a desperate attempt to get out of the “men and motors” shaved head and tattoos stereotyping.

johnners
    Free Member

They’re nice ordinary-looking girls. What makes them look better is the other 3 in the frame.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Did you guys actually watch the show or just grab screen-shots? The girls were featured in the show (as part of the what-car-for-a-17-year-old challenge), hence why they were at the front. Pretty tenuous, I’ll admit (they were judging the hand-brake turns), but better than being shoved to the front just ‘cos they’re hot!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If you apply to be part of the audience for TG you have to be in a mixed sex group. I’m not sure if the numbers have to be exactly equal or not. I suspect this isn’t an equal opportunities policy so much as a desperate attempt to get out of the “men and motors” shaved head and tattoos stereotyping.

And what is the point you are trying to make exactly?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think Nico’s point as along the lines of…”are any of you lot getting any? Or are you the saddest LCDs in the entire audience?”.

I could be wrong of course!

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

i was going to say you lot are pretty sad, but I did notice the brunette in the blue shirt during the show. Gorgeous photogenic girl.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think Nico’s point as along the lines of…”are any of you lot getting any?

But why the diatribe about mixed-sex shows and equality?????

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

“We also ask that groups of people coming to the recordings have a roughly 50/50 male/female split. This is so we don’t end up with a bunch of ugly male car geeks ruining everyone’s Sunday night.”

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/participate.shtml

I think they make a good point. STW – get some attractive ladies to ride the bikes in the mag rather than a load of ugly nerdy journo’s! 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

The blondes are average at best. The brunettes are much more attractive. But then I’ve never been a blonde person. What is worrying is the fact that someone has sat there and collected screen captures from them to post on a forum 😯

TheChunk
    Free Member

Did you guys actually watch the show or just grab screen-shots? The girls were featured in the show (as part of the what-car-for-a-17-year-old challenge), hence why they were at the front. Pretty tenuous, I’ll admit (they were judging the hand-brake turns), but better than being shoved to the front just ‘cos they’re hot!

Did YOU actually watch the show? They weren’t the same girls that “judged” the handbrake turns. If you say hence you don’t need to follow it with why.

waynekerr
    Free Member

Her mum standing next to her would get it.

CountZero

uponthedowns – Member
    Come on raise your standards a bit. The one on the left has a face like a horse. Also the lights may be on but no one’s at home.
    POSTED 14 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

and if uponthedowns got up on the downs a bit more he’d know a horse has a very much longer face than that young lady’s nicely heart-shaped one. Plus her eyes would be on either side of her head rather than the front. I’m always amazed at how often attractive young women are described on here as ‘rough’. Some people seem to have impossibly high standards.

rOcKeTdOg

the one on the right has a comb over! 😯

Houns

Just hoping we get an email to confirm our tickets for the show in 2 weeks time. I’m happy for my GF to be right at the front 8)

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

I would put them in the bracket marked “Child” and not touch with a ten foot

djglover
    Free Member

Penis?

Nico
    Free Member

But why the diatribe about mixed-sex shows and equality?????

I wouldn’t have called it a diatribe, but then I wouldn’t call Top Gear a “mixed sex” show.

zaskar
    Free Member

You lot need to go out more and meet real people!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Last weeks Top Gear – Warning Sexy women content’ is closed to new replies.