Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Last chance to enter The Last-Ever Trans-Savoie
  • Ben_Haworth

If you’ve had The Trans-Savoie Big Alpine Enduro on your bucket list for quite a while – act fast! This year is the 10th and final one. Ever.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Last chance to enter The Last-Ever Trans-Savoie

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

matt_outandabout

Eldest_oab will see you there…busted finger healing well, the van ready for a return trip with a few others on board.
    👊

Northwind

We bumped into the race a few times around Les Arcs, I love the idea of it but I have to be honest and say I would die. Die on the climbs, die on trying to ride stuff like Double Header fast and blind, probably die trying to follow the signs…

andyspaceman

I’ve always looked at the Trans-Savoie longingly, knowing that I have not the funds, nor the spare time and possibly not the riding chops to complete it. But on paper it is still the one event in all of cycling that I would have liked to have the opportunity to enter.

Maybe I should just look a couple of years out to my next big birthday and get some sort of guided multi-day trip planned. Trips to big hills and mountains are lots of fun, but making it a point-to-point of some sort adds a real purpose and sense of achievement.

I loved the ‘Mont Thabor‘ video from a couple of years ago featuring Emily Horridge & Manon Carpenter. Something like that would be great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.