Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • KS LEV Integra catridge spare parts question
  • Bream
    Free Member

The Integra on my Stache 9 has broken when I picked up the bike by the saddle, after stipping it down it seems the ally valve head that screws into the inner rod has sheared. Replacement cost of the catridge unit is £75 as I can’t seem to buy internal cartridge parts.

Any bright ideas, or maybe someone has an old Integra lying around I could buy for these parts?

TIA

This is the joint where it’s sheared:

Kahurangi

Do you have the broken part and can you define it? is it a grub screw or socket head? worth trying to track it down separately?

I assume you’ve tried Flowtech?

Bream
    Free Member

It’s that silver part in the photo, it screws into the rod.

I’ve spoke with Plush and they couldn’t/wouldn’t sell me the internal parts.

I’ll call Flowtech and ask, thanks.

Bream
    Free Member

Spoke to Flowtec and KS/they don’t sell the internals, so my only chance is to find an old cartridge someone has lying around!

Kahurangi

Good luck then!

andybrad

ive got a dx cart you could have. are the internals the same?

Bream
    Free Member

Hi Andy, looking on the KS site the internals look very similar so I think there a good chance I could reuse the small ally part inside the cartridge I need!

I’ll drop you a message, many thanks.

gavstorie
    Free Member

ive snapped 2 of those on my integra.. ended up binning it for a brand-x dropper.. Can’t recommend them enough..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘KS LEV Integra catridge spare parts question’ is closed to new replies.