• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • KS LEV Integra actuator – where from?
  • Alex

Not sure pic will work from phone. It’s the part that capture the end of the cable at the post end. Like a clasp you thread the cable through. Mine has one perfect circle and one half circle!

Assuming have to go via Jiungle but closed now so wondered if anyone has sourced this part. Ta.

https://flic.kr/p/UAggqE

sam_underhill

southcoastsuspension. Grant usually has spares in stock and is a KS service centre.

Alex

On the drawing http://kssuspension.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2017-LEV-integra-Drawing.pdf it’s the bit mostly hidden at the bottom of the post – diagonal component.

carlos
    Free Member

I got one this week from Stuart @ Jungle. The post is within warranty, so no charge.

Quick call, sent proof etc.. arrived in the post the next day 🙂

I realise the above is of no use as Jungle are closed but thought I’d share anyway

Alex

Ta. Spike to grant. Spare was Jess than a tenner so I bought one. No idea if it’s under warranty.

pigyn
    Free Member

Just to check, is it just the full circle/half circle thing you are worried about? Because it’s supposed to be like that, it’s how you fit the barrel in

Alex

Blimey that autocorrect went well

Alex

Yeah I thought that but it’s definitely sheared. There’s a sharp edge on it and when it activates its pulling in a very non linear manner.

sweaman2
    Free Member

It’s a very fiddly piece of kit. I actually now carry a spare (and a bucket of patience) after mine went mid BC bike race.

Alex

Thanks for that Mark! (and thanks to Sam for the spares advice). I’ve only ever had reverbs before and I actually prefer the KS. I do have a 2nd hand Thomson on the way so be interesting to compare..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘KS LEV Integra actuator – where from?’ is closed to new replies.