Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kids Trailer options
  • mtbmatt
    Free Member

Looking at getting a trailer for the little one.
    Needs to fit a bike with all the new axle systems, like 142×12 and boost 148 as well as be comfy.

Burley or Thule seem the front runners. A Tout Terrain singletracker is out of budget… which is about £600.

ajantom

There’s a couple of decent looking Thule trailers on the classified ATM. I’ve got a Chariot/Thule trailer, and it’s excellent. Build quality is far superior to any of the cheaper brands.
    2nd hand is definitely the way to go. I got nice fir about 1/3 rrp with all the bits, and it’ll probably get sold on again when my 2 outgrow it.
    You can get thru-axle attachments for them easily.

ransos
    Free Member

I’m likely to be putting a Burley D’lite up for sale in the near future (kids now have outgrown it). PM if interested…

You can’t really go wrong with the main brands – Croozer, Burley & Chariot, as they’re all very well made. I find having the boot for all the kiddie gear is a great help – I managed to get enough in ours to take mini Ransos camping.

bella
    Free Member

Have a tout terrain to sell! They really are streets ahead of anything else I have seen.I can supply contact details if you are potentially interested.

kimbers

love our croozer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kids Trailer options’ is closed to new replies.