Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just plucked a snail trying to eat some of my foliage…
  • bearnecessities

…and his body language looked kind of apologetic about the whole episode..hence photographing a snail.

“Sorry”

“Anyhow, it wasn’t me – whateva”

Or am I going mad?

fossy

Put a number on it (or paint it), chuck him/her over the fence, and I bet it’s back in a day or two !

maccruiskeen

chuck him/her over the fence,

That’s how he/she (snails are hermaphrodites aren’t they?) arrived in the first place

senorj

This thread is no good without garlic.
    🙂

senorj

And get some moisturiser on those kins.

bearnecessities

I’m not sure what kins or moisturiser is, but I hope salad cream on a snail is what you meant.

senorj

Barbaric.
    Kins are what my nana called the painful little cuts caused by dry skin around your finger nails. I think I ought to have recommended a manicure.
    🙂

senorj

Garden’s looking lovely though.

croe
    Free Member

I’ve forwarded this thread to PETA. Absolutely no need to treat another living thing like that. Even if it does no physical harm the emotional trauma you have inflicted on this creature is abhorrent.

bearnecessities

Garden’s looking lovely though.

Ta. It’s coming along 🙂

I’ve forwarded this thread to PETA. Absolutely no need to treat another living thing like that. Even if it does no physical harm the emotional trauma you have inflicted on this creature is abhorrent.

Welcome to the forum. I’ve had a good sit down with the snail and discussed its decisions. We’ve both agreed we could have made better choices and decided to go on our separate ways, hopefully both enlightened as to our respective priorities and with some mutual respect.

I then accidentally stood on it.

Edit: I didn’t. I just flung it, salad cream and all, into next door’s hedge.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just plucked a snail trying to eat some of my foliage…’ is closed to new replies.