Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Job interview – wish me luck
  • allanoleary
    Free Member

Job interview for a warehouse job at Chicken Cycle Kit today. Really want it. After over 20 years in retail I’d love an active Mon – Fri job so I have my weekends free to spend with my daughter. Other bonus is that it’s in my home town so no driving to work… can walk, jog or ride in. Fingers crossed until the end of the week now

peteimpreza

Good luck

perchypanther
    Free Member

Chicken Cycle Kit

Don’t cock it up.

kimbers

Nice

Sandwich

Good luck. If you’re successful you’ll be our goto chap for Campagnolo information.

stumpy01

Good Luck

stumpy01

Good Luck!

sharkattack

I started my first ever Monday to Friday job a couple of years ago after I’d started to believe they didn’t exist. I still regularly appreciate how good it is. 2 consecutive days off. Every week. No more trying to squeeze your whole personal life into a rainy Wednesday or something.

I also get bank holidays and Christmas off. I haven’t had this kind of schedule since I was a school kid.

Good luck.

dyna-ti

Aye best of.

Would turning up on a bike help ?, even if you carry it in the car, park a bit away then cycle in 😆

Sandwich

2 consecutive days off. Every week.

My experience was somewhat different. Going from 4 on, 4off with an 18 day break every 8 weeks I didn’t know how to manage with ‘only’ 2 days off in 5!

dantsw13

Best of Luck 👍

rockandrollmark

Fingers crossed it went well for you.

Hopefully I’m not too late with dispensing this advice:

montylikesbeer

The very best of luck

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Job interview – wish me luck’ is closed to new replies.