Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Jesus H Christ – (Bus Driver Content)
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So no defence then for people? prejudged as guilty before the hearing.

Chewkw thinks you are guilty thus you get no one to defend you.

Whats that called – a show trial is it? Or a kangaroo court?

cynic-al
    Free Member

chewkw is in the “kill paedos” camp so I’d not take his views on justice too seriously.

edhornby

If the management can’t be arsed to deal with rouge drivers for fear of union revoke

wearing makeup isn’t enough of a reason to get rid of a driver

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

wearing makeup isn’t enough of a reason to get rid of a driver

Its political correctness gawn mad I telya

rossi46
    Free Member

my paper of choice is the Independent

You’re right, not all white van men are neanderthals!

My sincere apologies dear sir 😛

chewkw
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

So no defence then for people? prejudged as guilty before the hearing.

Whats that called – a show trial is it? Or a kangaroo court?

If the bloke is reading paper at the steering wheel or the picture of that bus going the wrong way …

Errhhh … hellooo … what else do you need? Oh ya, I forgot to read this newspaper this morning so catching up while doing my job at the wheel or (the bus into the wrong street) sort the traffic rules, my bus is many times bigger than your tiny car.

Kangaroo court? No, it’s called applying common sense.

Yes, I am in the union but do I really need someone to defend me if I am blatantly wrong? i.e. if I am reading at the wheel! I mean the laws do not even allow a driver to use mobile let alone read newspaper and with the responsibility of so many passenger. It’s a bit embarrassing isn’t it having someone to defend for the obvious wrong? I would like to be defended if fat cat is trying to take away my livelihood without justification but the above bus drivers? WTF!

cynic-al – Member

chewkw is in the “kill paedos” camp so I’d not take his views on justice too seriously.

LOL! Yes, there are times when an item is damaged beyond repair that the only way to prevent further damage is to recycle it.

🙄

p/s: 😆 @ “rouge”, should be rogue … no, no he can wear as much make-up or wear a skirt if he likes so long as he drives the bus with responsibility.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So chewk – you have decided befoer the hearing he is guilty and therefore should not be defended.

could be mental health difficulties?

Could be a spurious complaint from a vexatious passenger

samuri
    Free Member

I’d buy a car so I didn’t have to see him any more.

kayak23

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=orzlz86p9bE[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I love the word “vexatious”.

Carry on….

chewkw
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

So chewk – you have decided befoer the hearing he is guilty and therefore should not be defended.

Yes, there will be investigation but if the CCTV shows his irresponsible manner there is no need to go for elaborate proceeding. He gets it there and then.

could be mental health difficulties?

Those who employed him and all those that know his condition and yet put him in that responsibility should be fired. End off. As for the driver if that is the case he should have long gone and not to be put in that sort of responsibility. No sympathy for him whatsoever because there are more lives at stake.

That is another story but obviously there is investigation but if he is caught on the CCTV … he gets to wax polish the entire fleet of bus and pump the tire of airplane … 😆

joao3v16
    Free Member

road tax

What be this?

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Jesus H Christ – (Bus Driver Content)’ is closed to new replies.