Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Jersey / top without loud adverts or excessive branding
  • matt_outandabout

As above. Suggest me some new riding tops that are not LOUDLY pronouncing BRAND. Nice colours, but no full on ENDURO.
    (Current fave tops are a bright green Patagonia baselayer, dark blue Burton baselayer or black Helly Warm)

Edit: long sleeve, zip if possible.

No daft money either.

iainc

Endura kit is good value, performance and fairly discreet branding.

Daffy

Rapha Core Range.

alpin
    Free Member

Go to TK Maxx and have a rummage. I picked up a few Nike and one Adidas long sleeve running tops for 10€ each.

White with vertical stripe.
    Dark blue with horizontal stripe.
    Blue with Adidas stripes.

BillOddie

Dakine do soes fairly subtle stuff.

lawman91

7Mesh Eldorado is my top choice. Reasonably priced, the fit is great and the quality is top notch. Highly rated by off.road.cc as well as other mags too.

geex
    Free Member

Btwin/Decathlon/Boardman
    ALDI that few days of the year they occasionally sell attractively designed cycle kit

MrPottatoHead

DHB? There’s a few bolder designs but generally a few subtle ones.

oikeith

DHB? There’s a few bolder designs but generally a few subtle ones.

I picked up the DHB ones for this reason, they are very normal looking at not too flash, my only grumble is the wrist cuffs arent elastic so they dont pull up your forearms very well, I like to pull em up when climbing. I also agree with going TK, all my short sleeve riding tops are from TK, all plain coloured and nice fitting.

Kamakazie

Scott stuff is if you can find it cheap on Start Fitness or similar.
    Well fitting, nicely made, good colours and typically only a small chest logo.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Maddison?

lunge

Decathlon, not just the B’Twin cycling stuff but also the hiking and running gear. All are plain and would work, cheap too.
    For roadie cut, look at Galibier too.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Morvelo, varying levels of branding depending on the style/range good quality and feel. Some of the branding can go very ironic too

paton
    Free Member

Altura,
    FDX,
    Santini,
    Nalini,

benpinnick

Heritage Jersey Long Sleeve

Nice cut and the blue is really good. No ‘features’ but I don’t want that from a top… no zip either mid. Sorry!

fasthaggis

Come out yir shell.

ninja turtle

DezB
    Free Member

Dakine on sale on Biketart or Stif. The blue “Dropout” jersey I got my lad for Xmas looks very cool (on him anyway) 🙂

[edit] Just seen, zip wanted. How about Salomon. I’ve got about 5 of their jerseys. Highly recomended. Even if they are essentially running jerseys.

rocketman
    Free Member

weeksy

I like that ! Where’s it from ? 🙂

Yak

Torm have some nice simple jerseys with full zips. A bit warm for full summer, but for most of the time they are fine.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i mainly wear endura and gore, but i do like the running/sportswear on H&M
    just got a running hoody for MTB’ing in, and had various short and long sleeve tops.

https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0552711003.html

DezB
    Free Member

I just wennan bought one of the Salomon’s off Sportsdirect. Now I have 8: 3 long, 5 short sleeve 🙂

sharkattack

TK Maxx isn’t a bad shout. All my current favourites are Nike or New Balance stuff from there. Never pay more than 15 quid and they’re usually a solid colour.

Come to think of it, I don’t use any bike specific tops any more. My new Fox trousers though, they’re the best thing I’ve bought in years.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Jersey / top without loud adverts or excessive branding’ is closed to new replies.