Viewing 40 posts - 4,121 through 4,160 (of 21,377 total)
  • Jeremy Corbyn
  • yunki
    Free Member

I’m now starting to believe that jambalaya is in fact a hardline corbyn supporter and just posts all the guff so that it can be discredited..

Sneaky… Very sneaky

I for one applaud your good work as chief myth debunker 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

UKIP will defnitely win seats from Labour

Yet so far they have only managed to take seats and MP from the tories

Another massive own goal from the terrorist sympathiser.

Repeating a lie makes you look like a moron it does not make the lie become true

Who knows what he is but able to see the truth or speak it is not amongst his skill set.

He neglects to me tion the 10’000’s of Yazhidi lives saved by striking IS in Iraq.

Like you omit to ever criticise Israel or dont mention it when France says we should take more refugees but do when they say we should join in the attacks on Isis/ Like the way you cannot bring yourself to even comment on the illegality of Israel assassinations abroad that you would consider terrorism if the “arabs did it that sort of thing?

FWIW his comments were a general comment on war so he covered everyone so your point was not even correct.

chewkw
    Free Member

Let’s compare the two based on the propaganda and counter propaganda above to determine who the real terrorist sympathiser is …

JC(not Jesus Christ) – a man with strong communist principle from the left/far left.

DC(not District Columbia) – a man with “capitalist” principle from the centre/or centre right whatever.

Now if you look carefully at the two of them you will see that one of them is very consistent and strong in his views.

Yes, you might say that both are very consistent in their views but you will realise that one of them need this view in order to be seen as champion of the weak.

Guess who is that? Guess who is consistently having the principle or ideology that was born out of revolution?

As usual I have presented my cryptic clue because to me there is no amount of counter propaganda will change that …

Therefore, it is true that one of them is a terrorist sympathiser. You decide …

If you cannot see that then they see you coming … 😆

Edit: I think you need to use good nice looking retro propaganda poster to be honest as I like those retro propaganda poster. Why don’t the come up with good looking retro propaganda poster nowadays? With people marching etc …

footflaps

It’d be funnier except I see the Telegraph is running with the exact same lie.

To be fair they’ve been running “world will end unless we bomb JC” headlines pretty much non stop since he was nominated for the Labour Party Leadership.

seosamh77
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    UKIP will defnitely win seats from Labour. Voting irregularity still being investigated from the GE I understand. Formal compaints where issued by Tories and UKIP back in May. There is no lesson for the Tories in Oldham, its not a seat worth putting a lot of effort into, way more winnable seats elsewhere.

Video released today from Stop the War rally the day atfer the aid volunteer Alan Henning was beheaded showing Corbyn saying that his death was the “result of warmongering and jingo-ism”. Another massive own goal from the terrorist sympathiser. He neglects to me tion the 10’000’s of Yazhidi lives saved by striking IS in Iraq.

Out of curiosity, much does the tory party pay you to troll interweb forums? 😆

footflaps

Out of curiosity, much does the tory party pay you to troll interweb forums?

Can’t be much, he’s not very good, plus he keeps signing off his posts “Conservative Party Central Office’ ….

seosamh77
    Free Member

😀

chewkw
    Free Member

seosamh77 – Member

You do know that you have just scored your own goal by saying don’t you or do you not see me coming? 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

According to John McTernan in the Daily Telegraph the reason Labour easily won in Oldham is because the voters there weren’t fully aware that Jeremy Corbyn is now leader of the Labour Party.

That is despite the fact he was mentioned extensively in election leaflets including this one by UKIP :

To be fair seeing how (like jambalaya’s posts) insulting to most people’s intelligence that leaflet is, I’m starting to understand how Labour so easily saw off the UKIP “threat” in their heartland.

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

According to John McTernan in the Daily Telegraph the reason Labour easily won in Oldham is because the voters there weren’t fully aware that Jeremy Corbyn is now leader of the Labour Party.

That is despite the fact he was mentioned extensively in election leaflets including this one by UKIP :

Labour won in Oldham but when was the last time other party won in Oldham?

Aren’t you a bit quick to jump to conclusion?

I have met people in the North East who would not vote other party apart from Labour. Their views are rather simple … Class war.

😯

grum
    Free Member

I believe Israel have a reasonable budget fort his kind of activity too.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Hanging onto a massively safe Labour seat with a local candidate who’s very much a moderate in the party is hatdly an endorsement for the keadership is it ?

I did indeed listen to the speech before I posted, just like Len McClusky says Corbyn really needs to engage his brain before speaking. He just cant help himself.

All posting services gladly donated foc

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

Corbyn really needs to engage his brain before speaking. He just cant help himself.

Junkyard
    Free Member

On would imagine the way to protest your opposition to the current leadership and her methods would be to vote the party out in a relatively meaningless by election and give him a bloody nose. You know what you were predicting would happen. Now it has not then clearly delivering a great result for labour is definitely the way to show you hate the leader…who could argue otherwise with such an insight.

I did indeed listen to the speech before I posted,

May I ask why you got it so wrong then ?

just like Len McClusky says Corbyn really needs to engage his brain before speaking.

He said he could not say the first thing that came into his head in terms of the shoot to kill he fully endorses his position on war to the extent he has threatened the MPs not to do a coup re this

He just cant help himself.

LOLZ
    All posting services gladly donated foc
    [/quote]
    WHat is the charge to get you to stop?

konabunny
    Free Member

I did indeed listen to the speech before I posted

Sooo…how do you account for your “quotation” being different from the truth?

Northwind

jambalaya – Member

I did indeed listen to the speech before I posted

Nobody suggested otherwise. We know you’re a compulsive liar, and that it really makes no difference to you whether you’ve listened to the speech or not.

footflaps

We know you‘re a compulsive liar, work for Conservative Central Office

FIFY

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If jambalaya is working for Conservative Central Office someone needs to get the sack.

squirrelking
    Free Member

I like how we’re all ignoring him, these threads work much better for it.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Northwind you suggested the Telegrapgh was lying so feel free to contact IPSO, as you know with me those sort of accusations are like water off a ducks back.

Guardian suggesting there will be a purge of the Shadow Cabinet. IRONY, oh yes indeed from the man who voted against his own party and government 500 times doesnt like it when the boot is on the other foot. If there is a purge Corbyns credibility sink even further as the Shadow Cabinet sill look even lighter on experience.

Guaedian Link

jambalaya
    Free Member

If jambalaya is working for Conservative Central Office someone needs to get the sack.

Actually you are quite correct in that anyone working for the Tories will be doing all they can to keep Corbyn as leader. He’s such a gift to their cause.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I like how we’re all ignoring him

Indeed 😉 No need to ask about the motives though…..and we do have the full impact of Desmond too

Salut Jamba, ca va?

Junkyard
    Free Member

the trolls be a trolling and wise words squirell

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Northwind you suggested the Telegrapgh was lying so feel free to contact IPSO

Because as everyone knows newspapers are only ever allowed to tell the truth………that’s why if you read something in the Daily Mail you know it must be true!

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He’s such a gift to their cause.

And you jambalaya, are such a gift to all lefties on here 8)

I feel you should be on my christmas card list.

grum
    Free Member

Don’t feed the troll kids.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Guardian suggesting there will be a purge of the Shadow Cabinet. IRONY, oh yes indeed from the man who voted against his own party and government 500 times doesnt like it when the boot is on the other foot.

You obviously don’t understand the difference between being a backbencher and being in the cabinet or shadow cabinet……politics not your forte?

The suggestion which has been made is that boundary review should be used as an opportunity to select Labour candidates which better represent today’s new Labour Party – rather than the old irrelevant Blairite party.

For example on the bombing Syria vote 66 Labour MPs were completely at odds with the overwhelming view of the Labour Party – indeed even the overwhelming view of Labour MPs.

There is very clear evidence of serious disconnection between between many MPs and their party, as indisputably proved by the fact that 60% of party members and supporters voted for Corbyn to be their party leader while only 6% of MPs did.

Furthermore so undemocratic is the Labour Party that no Labour MP had the slightest idea of Corbyn’s obvious popularity within the party, until it was too late for them to do anything about it. In fact they mistakenly thought that he had no support at all – how is it possible for MPs to understand so little about their own party?

To correct this obviously totally unacceptable situation does not amount to a “purge” but an exercise in democracy. The successful selection candidate simply needs to reflect the democratic will of those on whose behalf he or she is standing.

If however the local party wants to select a blairite candidate that’s not a problem – Oldham proved that when after 45 years it switched from a left-wing parliamentary candidate to a much more right-wing candidate. No fuss was created and everyone was happy with the process – it was what the local party wanted.

Be suspicious of people who don’t like democracy.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

grum – Member

On the contrary, jambalaya gives me the perfect opportunity to hone my skills in taking on dishonest Tory nonsense.

Admittedly he provides no great challenge but I treat it like an easy bike ride which gets your legs spinning and is therefore still beneficial even if it isn’t particularly challenging.

richmars

But who are the trolls?

ninfan
    Free Member

Ernie – some interesting thoughts on that from Gaitskell:

[video]http://youtu.be/5yhOcSQeOpQ[/video]

“Let me repeat what Manny Shinwell said, the place to decide the leadership of this party is not here, but in the Parliamentary Labour Party, and I would not wish, for one day, to remain a leader who had lost the confidence of his colleagues in Parliament”

Just imagine – A man of honour leading the Labour Party 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’ve just seen on today’s FT website that the Scottish Tories have carried out a widescale purge of the party, never mind talking about it ….. half their candidates have been ditched in a desperate attempt to make their party appear more electable in Scotland.

And also according to the FT Scottish Tories plan to limit the number of campaign visits made by Cameron during the Holyrood election campaign as he is seen as an election liability, which I guess is reasonable …. unlike Corbyn Cameron’s views on bombing Syria were seriously at odds with the majority of Scots.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8c49159a-99d1-11e5-9228-87e603d47bdc.html#axzz3tY2FUoiR

Northwind

jambalaya – Member

as you know with me those sort of accusations are like water off a ducks back.

Yep, we know that too 😆 Though, it’s not an accusation, it’s an observation.

The psychology of lying is complicated tbh, for some people credibility is important whereas others seem to enjoy it more when their lies are outrageous and easily seen through. In other words, some people like to mislead, some people like to make a noise.

allthepies
    Free Member

Subscription only.

8)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Although I don’t like to say it allthepies there is a way round it. If you do a search of :

Scotland Tories refreshes its election candidates

under Google News, it will provide you with a link that doesn’t go via the paywall.

All FT links in Google News are free.

outofbreath
    Free Member

But who are the trolls?

The ones making greatest use of the Ad Hom Fallacy IME.

Junkyard
    Free Member

When used inappropriately, it[ad hom] is a logical fallacy in which a claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, for example, when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact or when used in certain kinds of moral and practical reasoning.t

mefty
    Free Member

unlike Corbyn Cameron’s views on bombing Syria were seriously at odds with the majority of Scots.

I’m not sure 41% is a majority

konabunny
    Free Member

Northwind you suggested the Telegrapgh was lying so feel free to contact IPSO, as you know with me those sort of accusations are like water off a ducks back.

Okay, well, let’s take it one step at a time. Is it true or false that

Corbyn [said] that [Henning’s] death was the “result of warmongering and jingo-ism”

?

outofbreath
    Free Member

Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious

It is. You can’t simply confirm or refute an argument based on the credibility of the person stating it.

…but even if it wasn’t playing the man rather than the argument isn’t very nice, and trolls/people who now they are wrong typically use it and people who aren’t trolling/know they are right typically avoid it.

when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact

Nope, you have to verify facts for yourself, you can’t just assume a fact is true/false based on who said it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

mefty – Member

I’m not sure 41% is a majority

That is a very valid point.

However I was going on the understanding that 72% is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/syria-air-strikes-poll-shows-uk-is-divided-over-decision-to-extend-bombing-a6756171.html

Although I’m sure you will question the validity of the poll.

EDIT : Your own link questions the validity of the poll which you refer to :

The SNP lead in the Scottish subsample is unusually “low” : SNP 41%, Labour 24%, Conservatives 20%, UKIP 8%, Liberal Democrats 4%, Greens 2%. Although on the face of it that’s bad news, it leaves open the possibility that there are too few SNP voters in the subsample as a result of normal sampling variation, in which case it’s perfectly conceivable that Scottish opposition to air strikes is being underestimated by the above figures. The fact that a wildly implausible combined total of 28% of the subsample are Tory or UKIP voters would tend to support that theory.

Viewing 40 posts - 4,121 through 4,160 (of 21,377 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.