Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jamnica…. Anyone been? What’s the deal?
  • alpin
    Free Member

Currently sunning ourselves in the Adriatic. Italian als are wet.

Petzen and Jamnica aren’t too far away and the weather seems to be better over east.

Petzen has the long flow trail with lift. Lots of info on that.

Jamnica? Can’t find much info other than it looks like a map of a UK bike park with more elevation. Uplifts or analogue?

bombjack
    Free Member

Came here expecting cool running vibes.
    Am disappointed.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

My wife’s been. I didn’t make her go.

bombjack
    Free Member

I dont like Jaminca, oh no.
    I love her.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Jamnica? Can’t find much info other than it looks like a map of a UK bike park with more elevation.

They should have called it Bermuda.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Bermingham.

Kamakazie

We went to Petzen earlier in the year….. but the gondola was closed so we went back into Slovenia.
    Look up the Petzen / Jamnica EWS stages if you want some more natural feeling trails than the flow trail.

Riding meant to be very good. You could ask John @ Ride Slovenia if no one here knows much.

oldfart

Try Bike Nomad, they are based in the region, Cycle active use them. Great accommodation, grub, trails.

nitster

Went last year in May, fantastic natural style trails with mostly fire road climbs. Dixi at Bike Nomad runs a great set up and the hotel is a great place to stay but with a car or van you could stay in town. You may be able to arrange some uplift and get trail info/guiding if they are not fully booked. Absolutely fantastic scenery, lovely people and Slovenia is a delight. Soca valley well worth a look with local tourist info providing trail maps, the descent off Mt Matajur south into Italy is an utter blast.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Jamnica…. Anyone been? What’s the deal?’ is closed to new replies.