It’s probably just me but….[warning: classifieds mini rant]
Everytime I stick something in the classifieds section for sale a million other simillar items appear on top of it almost straight away. Take just now for instance; I just hit ‘send post’ and in the few seconds the screen took to refresh it was already third from the top. How am I supposed to sell my absolute bargins if you lot keep posting yours as well! I can try bumping it with new pics or offers to swapsie instead of cash, but as soon as I do BANG another thirty people have done the same thing.
off for a sulk
trhPosted 9 years agoStonerSubscriber
Well, if they removed the facility whereby old threads with a new reply got bounced to the top it might stop all those annoying ones appearing again and again.
you mean like that annoying dipstick Puggsley:
1. WTD JEFF JONES DIAMOND ,BRISTOL BUYER Started: 1 day ago Most recent reply: 1 day ago.
2. WTD JEFF JONES DIAMOND FRAMESET Started: 2 days ago No replies.
3. Buying from US to UK import tax Started: 1 week ago Most recent reply: 1 week ago.
4. WTD JEFF JONES DIAMOND FRAMESET Started: 2 weeks ago No replies.
5. WTD JEFF JONES DIAMOND FRAMESET Started: 2 weeks ago Most recent reply: 2 weeks ago.
6. truss forks in UK. Started: 3 weeks ago Most recent reply: 3 weeks ago.
7. WTD JEFF JONES DIAMOND FRAMESET Started: 3 weeks ago Most recent reply: 3 weeks ago.TrustyrustyMember
While I’m getting used to the new system in the Bike/Chat forums (glad to see that the Classifieds bumps have been isolated from the Bike/chat ones) It can be a pain for buyers as well as sellers in the Classifieds as the quiet threads very quickly dissapear and are only “bumped” back up after the item has some interest. If the OP’er doesn’t mark it as SOLD trere’ll be a lot of wasted interest, I’ve chased two “dead” threads this week 🙁
Just a personal view, but I thought that the old system worked a lot better for the classifieds.
TRPosted 9 years agoWoodySubscriber
Have to agree with you. It’s a pain in the @rse having to wade through threads that are days old and have been bumped to the top constantly…..and there are a few regular offenders who consider their sale to be far more important than anyone elses…..b;@@dyu selfish I call itPosted 9 years ago
The topic ‘It’s probably just me but….[warning: classifieds mini rant]’ is closed to new replies.