Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Its Full Fat Friday. You know the drill…
  • binners

What you having then?

I recently discovered that the local pizza take-away place does a mighty meaty pizza, which is fantastic anyway, but they then ‘garnish’ it with a full portion of doner meat

It is utterly calorie-laden filth. And tastes just as good as it sounds. Bloody lovely. Especially after a good few ales 😀

Come on then fellow porkers, what are you treating yourself too to mark the beginning of the weekend*

* Usual rules apply: if you feel compelled to share a description of your cous cous salad with the group, then go and start a thread about salads. Bloaters only on this one, please?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just literally devoured two slices of fat white toast with enough butter on to leave teeth marks in it. Dab of brown sauce too. I’m going for a third….

bsims
    Free Member

Taking Mini and friend to McDonalds for lunch following on from last nights Chinese curry from the take away.

Will update at tea time, I’m thinking pizza.

Edit: last nights Chinese was pork, with that lovely red crusted fat around the edge, not low fat chicken.

tomhoward

Had similar on Wednesday night, was disconcerted that the new local pizza takeaway only had 4 different meats on it’s meat feast. Luckily they give an option to add all sorts of others. Donner meat and meatballs added to the ham, salami, spicy beef and sausage. Gert lush.

Back to today, just sandwiches for lunch, but will be having an altogether ridiculous amount of MrsTH’s amazing pasta bake this eve 😋

ton

started my work day with a boxed breakfast from a place in armley we have used for 20 years.
    2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, 2 spam, 2 black pudding, 2 fried bread, mushrooms, beans and toms.
    £4.

and just eating a turkey with stuffing and mayo butty.

northern monkey brewery on the way home at 4 too.

god is indeed good

mattbee

Fish, chips & mushy peas for tea tonight.

northernmatt

Mixed kebab wrap (chicken, chicken tikka, donner) with chips and garlic.

Washed down with Diet Coke obviously cos it has less calories.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Chicken Laksa noodles from Pepe’s Piri Piri in Rosyth

binners

That’s nae munchie box!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

off to see Primal Scream tonight so lashings of festival beer

RustySpanner

Just popped into Haffners.

A steak and kidney, plus a meat and potato to balance it out.

Chinese later.

binners

I thoroughly approve of your idea of balance Pete 😃

Yak

Just had a hog roast bap/barm and a couple of ice creams. Chicken curry later.

tomhoward

I thoroughly approve of your idea of balance Pete 😃

One in each hand, taking alternate bites, one assumes?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Prawn salad sandwich this morning, eschewed the usual pig 3 ways. Bought humus and olives in Aldi for tonight. I think I’m having a midlife crisis.😬😬😬

oldtennisshoes

Chicken Laksa noodles from Pepe’s Piri Piri in Rosyth

I was in there the middle of last week for lunch. Followed up with a fudge donut from Baynes around the corner?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Followed up with a fudge donut from Baynes around the corner?

Not this time. I’m pacing  myself for the Chinese tonight.

benp1

I’m having a load of mini kievs for dinner. Yes, they are as good as they sound!

honeybadgerx

Steak pie and a pint at lunchtime. Life is good.

slowoldman

Couscous with ratatouille, goats cheese and side salad. I know, I know, I’ve let myself down and I’ve let STW down.

mattyfez

I’ve been good all week! Lost a kilo so tonight I’m going to regain that kilo with a tray of donner meat, with cheese and chili sause topping. No bread! (carbs are bad, right?) Just spicy cheesy sludge.

somafunk

Plate (or i’ll most likely eat out of roasting tin-less washing up) of roasted squash,onions,carrots,broccoli,tomatoes,peppers with a large dollop of hot n’ spicy kimchi and a sizeable lump of feta/red onion sourdough.

(

joshvegas
    Free Member

hang on.

Binner have you only just descovered donner pizza?!

You need to move.

Are you aware of a pie/sausage roll in a roll? Hot so it melts the butter obviously.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Its Full Fat Friday. You know the drill…’ is closed to new replies.