• This topic has 29 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ahsat.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • It starts here. Show us your weekend riding pictures
  • singlespeedstu

Third ride in a row for me today but it marks the start of the weekend today so show us what you’ve been up to?
    IMG_20220520_153037379_BURST006

mrdestructo

Nothing exciting. Just 40km mainly up and down mountain roads, the odd farmer’s track. I got some light wheels and tyres that does the job okay. It rained on and off and I cursed my weather app a few times!

singlespeedstu

Four in a row now for me.
    Local local with Mrsstu and a mate.
    2022-05-21_01-24-03
    2022-05-21_01-23-10

PJay
    Free Member

I’m still in cardiac rehab. mode, pootling about here and there. Started to explore a newly opened off-road multiuser path between Priddy & Charterhouse on the Mendips, but it turned out to be mostly the edges of farmers’ fields, so I went back to the roads.

jimmy748

Still working in Italy, 30 degrees and 4,800 feet of climbing in 27 miles (2.5 full climbs/descents) left me pretty much a puddle at the end, trying to take it steady as got a busy week ahead, going to ride Portofino tomorrow.

Futureboy77

Just shy of 60 miles gravel ride in Aberdeenshire. Started off heading for the local forest then worked my way down the coastal path from Stonehaven to Johnshaven then home.

null

null

Alex

Garlic Extravaganza!

Garlic Extravaganza!

Found this amazing trail in the FoD absolutely carpeted with wild Garlic. Slippy as **** but fantastic to ride through. Still missing the uplift bus from Basque MTB!

tuboflard

Just an hour ride this afternoon on the Singular Rooster single speed. Glorious out and only momentarily disturbed by the grade A tools playing the close pass game on the road home.

weeksy

kayak23

Long Mynd.
    Always rad.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Got the Hello Dave up some pretty steep stuff, then down some.

Tracey

First job this morning was to fit new tyres to the wheels that were delivered yesterday. However we had a 3 hour delay due to the power been off in our area so finished up with a late ride over Cutgate from Langsett.

Trails are in near perfect condition and North America is bedding in nicely now its getting some foot fall.

hairyscary

That sheep knows how to strike a pose 😀

Looking at those Italy photo’s I need to get myself abroad at some point this year.

Today was a couple of descents around Ballater on the new’ish bike. I’m definitely getting up to speed on it. I’m riding about as quick as my last three bikes which have all been 160/170mm travel. The new bike is 141mm

The new bike at the top of Mastermind

Deeside

tomhoward

Shake down ride of my new bike, with the guy that designed/built the frame, on the trails it was designed for.

I may have had better days on the bike, but oddly they aren’t springing to mind just now.

He even took a nice picture of it.

kayak23

^^^ Nice.
    What is it?

tomhoward

Rå .410, I’ll do a thread/bike check when I’ve taken some more pics.

jam-bo

solo smash-about on eastern Dartmoor doing some new stuff and some I hadn’t ridden for years.

ta11pau1

Another budget build eh @tomhoward 🤣

The longer you look, the more you see… Thread definitely needed!

soundninjauk

Exploring more local lanes on the road bike this morning. Amazing weather for it. It also turns out that when you find yourself heading into what looks like an absolutely magical valley (2nd picture), you also then need to climb out of it!

qwerty
    Free Member

Longest and hilliest ride so far this year for me, ride to & from HOTS so approx 75 miles 7500′. Not as spritely as I used to be, had some real pain in my sit bones the last 5 miles, weird.

To heaven and back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd1K0vashr4/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Kryton57

Lovely day today:

IMG_2880

temudgin

Near Stoke Clump, on the way to Kingley Vale.
    Lovely couple of hours of blissful escapism.

CheesybeanZ

Stayed local today a mix of sheep shit n dust

iainc

Some of Argyll’s finest..

garethjw

Great morning for it!

088-A5-A50-EFCC-4660-A592-3971-AFF76-FFB

jimdubleyou

Gravel weekend for me as I’m prepping for a road tour at the end of June.

rOcKeTdOg

shi5_085310

fathomer

Ride around Ladybower with the good lady yesterday.

onehundredthidiot

Black Andrew again. Came to a sliding halt much hilarity not sure how the stick got there.

ahsat

140 woman and NB folk gathered for sisters in the wild in the Lakes over the weekend – safe space for female, NB and trans adventure cyclists to hang out, share stories and ride Lake District gravel.  Myself and my riding mates did the long route from Grizedale to Langdale and back and it was truly ace. So many people stopped up and commented it was amazing to see so many woman on gravel bikes riding some tricky trails.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.