Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • IT contract and perm recruitment recommendations, Merseyside and North West.
  • surfer
    Free Member

I have a number of permanent IT positions to fill in Liverpool city centre. May need to fill with contract positions temporarily.

Its been a while since I have used agencies, does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers

Coyote
    Free Member

Where were you a few months ago..?

Depends on what you are after really. Have you tried reaching out on Linked In?

When I was out of the game a few months ago (again, where were you then?!?) I found the majority of recruitment consultants to be incompetent arseholes of the highest order. However, there are a few good ones. For tech resource I’d recommend Jackson Smithies at Robert Walters. If it’s managerial then Imrana Ali at Harvey Nash or Mosi Brown again at Robert Walters are worth speaking to.

HTH

surfer
    Free Member

You nearby Coyote?

craig24
    Free Member

Linked In, I’ve been approached by a few companies on there, much prefer that then dealing with recruiters. Nothing in or close to Wigan by any chance?

Coyote
    Free Member

Near Warrington so not too far from Liverpool. Happily back in employment now but my recent experience suggest that that there are the people out there. What are you looking for?

Reign_Man
    Free Member

What do you need? Network engineers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘IT contract and perm recruitment recommendations, Merseyside and North West.’ is closed to new replies.