Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Issue 124
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Top issue that. Really enjoyed every article . Nice to see the stuff about Mach and Dyfi , havent been there in 10 years amd didn’t really rate the mach 1 2 3 trails but looks like a return is needed. Plus Grayson is just brilliant isn’t he.

The editorial struck a chord as I am reading on the train to the airport to go to a destination I love and had a great time at last time!   . .. makes you think…

although i might skip the isle of wight!

Top work all!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Agreed, top issue this one 👍

Esme
    Free Member

Superb writing from Hannah, especially the Grayson Perry interview.
    “Slippers and Emmerdale” . . . hmmm, I wonder what he thought of that?

timbog160

Funny…was just thinking how much I enjoyed it too. The siren call of t’internet is always strong, but you can’t beat taking 30 mins with a mag, cup of tea, and a few biccies!

roverpig

Yes, I enjoyed the fact that the G.P. article wasn’t just the usual puff piece. I’ve always enjoyed Chips’ writing and Hannah’s is really developing nicely I think. In fact there is a good mix of regulars now along with some interesting guest pieces.

I still struggle to read a whole ride or trip report. It usually ends up as “we rode up this hill, then down it, then up this one, then Billy got a puncture”. But the pictures are nice 🙂

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Best issue in while in my eyes,
    Really liked the GP interview.

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Grayson Perry interview

I found it pretty opinionated and pushy on the one hand and quite hollow in the end…

Plenty of word about not judging closely followed by judgmental pieces…

Not everybody is thinking the same way, no One and Only Right Option in the World…

Cheers!
    I.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Issue 124’ is closed to new replies.