Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Is Live Chat the only way to contact Planet X?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Need to arrange a return a return for a head torch, as the top strap is twisted and as its stitched can’t be untwisted!!!

On their returns page it says contact them for faulty products but contact us page only appears to list live chat, Mon to Fri.

Anyone know any different?

Cheers

brant
    Free Member

What’s your sales order number please?

Jase
    Free Member

Brant, its SO1766693

brant
    Free Member

ok will find out what the crack is

Jase
    Free Member

Many thanks, much appreciated

slackman99
    Free Member

I was going to ask the same question. Had an odd email after placing an order with a subject that says an item is out of stock and then lists all the items I’ve ordered in the email except the pre order item but the body of the text makes no reference to out of stock.

I work between 9 and 4 Monday to Friday so can’t use live chat. Looks like a letter is my only other option for contact?

brant
    Free Member

What’s your sales order number mr slackman99?

slackman99
    Free Member

Hi Brant it’s SO1766079

I think I’ve figured out through various other threads and a pre order page you linked to that it may be because 1 of the items ordered is on pre order so nothing will ship till that’s in.

Assume the out of stock email is a computer generated one as the in stock items won’t ship as expected due to the pre order item?

brant
    Free Member

Preorder items do indeed hold up an order. But seems poor communication on that whole thing. Investigating.

slackman99
    Free Member

Appreciate it but no rush. Enjoy your weekend!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Is Live Chat the only way to contact Planet X?’ is closed to new replies.