Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Is it ok to go running topless at lunchtime?
  • redthunder
    Free Member

more like this, TSY’s followers…

Solo
    Free Member

Papped…

They’ve got the right model for those briefs.
    Cocksox
    😆

more like this, TSY’s followers…

Followers ?????.

LOOK !, they’ve skinned one of TSY’s relatives to make those boots up.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Just remember…

You don’t have to be thin to be happy. I got that from Ch4 last night.

Solo
    Free Member

You don’t have to be thin to be happy.

What about bored ?.
    😉

emsz
    Free Member

Sports bra, (and shorts, I know what you lot are like LOL ) only tonight.

too hot for sprints, gave up and went for a jog instead

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yup, it’s roasting! Dumped the shorts this evening and went for knickers instead.

cinnamon_girl

😆 what a funny thread, definitely cheering me up.

As for Channel 4 last night – words fail me. 😯

woffle
    Free Member

By 5am I’d finished my 10km run to the station, hilly Sussex route, 8kg pack. 49 minutes dead – not spectacular timewise but good enough…

Do I win?

(oh, and wearing top – rucksack straps + bare shoulders don’t go)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

too hot for sprints, gave up and went for a jog instead

Not for me it wasn’t 8)

seanoc
    Free Member

Okay so I tried this at lunchtime; mainly to get rip of the tan lines I got doing a marathon+ a couple of weeks ago…….and to get rid of a bit of pasteyness.

I drove 2 miles to an FC car park and kept it all off road; lunch time run and ascent is a focus at the moment.

Observations:
    1. If you wear a cap and don’t spot a low hanging branch you may run into it; no problem.
    2. If running into the low hanging branch causes it to snap and give you a laceration extending from the forehead to the ear you have absolutely nothing to wipe the blood from your face.
    3. Not only did I look like as I was topless, I also looked liked an absute beserker with blood pouring down my face.

I’d ditched carrying toilet roll to now that there’s plenty of foliage about.

cheez0
    Free Member

..bottom of page three and still no decent photos.

Lifer
    Free Member

seanoc – Member

Observations:
    1. If you wear a cap and don’t spot a low hanging branch you may run into it; no problem.

First time on clipless pedals off road I was concentrating on a horrible rooty section and a low branch went in one of the vents on my helmet. So for a few seconds I was suspended, unable to move as the branch pulled my head back, which made me let go of the handlebars while the bike carried on forwards with my feet still clipped in.

Then the branch snapped. Luckily I gracefully toppled to the side rather than straight backwards but it certainly amused the group of walkers who were nearby. I was fully clothed though.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Is it ok to go running topless at lunchtime?’ is closed to new replies.