Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Is it ok to go running topless at lunchtime?
  • hels
    Free Member

TSY – my but you are sensitive today, is it that time of the month ?

My point with the snot bullet was – “don’t step out into the cycle lane in front of a cyclist when there is heavy traffic you ****”. As I said, I think they got the idea.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not the one that attempted to assault someone because they were in my way, or almost in my way… sounds a bit like red mist from where I’m sat. Wink!

philconsequence
    Free Member

i got chased by a tramp about 30mins ago, i can only assume its my new haircut that made him want me so badly.

dont go running topless, unless you’re in didcott then its fine

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m in Didcot… it’s like what you typed but it’s missing a Tee.

Like I’m going to be…

philconsequence
    Free Member

PERVERT.

*calls up the ddiiddccoott & Wallingford Community mental health team and tells them to keep an eye out for you*

joemarshall
    Free Member

I did yesterday lunchtime. Ran a mile down river, left my top and shoes there, then ran a mile back barefoot in swimming shorts, swum back down, and then ran home (via Morrisons for doughnuts obviously). None of the dog walkers I met seemed to care.

I draw the limit at running wearing just speedos (except on the beach obviously), but I don’t see anything wrong with running along a country path with no top on (or biking with no top on for that matter).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In many German cities, it’s common for people to head to the park and sunbathe au naturel over thei lunch hour. I didn’t realise this.

So, when sauntering in to the park to tuck in to my lunchtime sandwhich, I found myself confronted with several naked bodies. All were of the variety that you wouldn’t really want to see. Apart from one of my colleagues. She was of the other variety, and was rather pleasant to see.

Was very odd going to a meeting with her later that afternoon though. Couldn’t help thinking, “I’ve seen your….”

🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

[*]Why not get naked, carry a torch and run through the town shouting “NAKED OLYMPICS” as loud as you can?

Keva
    Free Member

If it’s really hot I’ll take my shirt off, but only if I’m out in the countryside, not round the streets. Sometimes people stare.

Kev

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

On a practical (and maybe boring) note. Wear a lightweight running vest to start, then whip it off when you’re out of sight of work/general public*.

*Delete as lardiness dictates.

saleem
    Free Member

@captainflashheart

I remember being in Munich a few years ago and bursting into laughter when walking through the park, the GF asked why I was laughing then I mention the old boy with his old boy out, slightly different to the goings on in our village.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

hang on a mo. Yeti? Has own pelt and does not need a shirt surely?

IanMunro
    Free Member

On a practical (and maybe boring) note. Wear a lightweight running vest to start, then whip it off when you’re out of sight of work/general public*.

I don’t think even Oakleys have technology that could save peoples’ eyes from the glare of the sun reflecting off my belly as I appear over the horizon.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*Hums “What’s that coming over the hill? Is it a Munro…”*

martinhutch

Sun’s out… Guns out

Watch out for the guns….they’re gonna get ya…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Saleem, Munich here as well! 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

I’m in Didcot… it’s like what you typed but it’s missing a Tee.

Like I’m going to be…

oh chortle!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Thank you brakes… I’m here all week.

I opted for a light t-shirt for the first 500m then as soon as I hit the bridleways went skins.

This weather is flipping awesome. An hour of running without a care in the world… sun beating down on my back, got completely lost… Awesome!!!

wwaswas

I hit the bridalways

were the brides bothered?

Solo
    Free Member

An hour of running without a care in the world

Really ?…..

So, errr, this thread is just a friggment of my sunbaked brain cell.
    😯

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeti, jubilee bank holiday weekend thingy, you all booked up or think you might be up for a play in the woods, torm is interested and his new lady is enthusiastic… swinley is dry so no need to be a girl and hide from mud 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ummm… yeah, sounds good Phil. Sounds very good… Sturday or Sunday and I can go for swim in the lake in Reading on my way…

Solo
    Free Member

be a girl and hide from mud

Whos he then.

Does Mud Like TSY ?.

philconsequence
    Free Member

excellent…. i’ll have to start some kinda facebook group message to coordinate such pleasures

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Solo – I can’t be arsed with driving to Swinley and getting muddy.

Solo
    Free Member

I can’t be arsed with driving to Swinley and getting muddy

Have you asked him to come see you ?.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Shut up Solo 😉

I just lost 2kg on my run… how do you like that?

Solo
    Free Member

Solo
    Free Member

Shut up Solo

I just lost 2kg on my run… how do you like that?

I hope you used some bog roll and washed your hands afterwards.

Anyway !, peh !.
    I whizz on your one hour run.

I did a two hour session in the gym today, and I was in the gym before YOU !.

8)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What time did you get down there? My toes were just dipping into the lake at 6:55 this morning.

Solo
    Free Member

What time did you get down there? My toes were just dipping into the lake at 6:55 this morning.

That wasn’t the gym, that was the lake.

I was in the gym around 11:20am.

8)

Lightweight.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I stopped off at the gym on my way to work… 8am 😛

Loser.

philconsequence
    Free Member

06:30 i was at the gym, both of you bow down to me

flange
    Free Member

TSY – I’d be really interested in knowing what your daily routine is regarding exercise and maintaining weight loss.

Do you think its made you a happier person, more secure and more confident? Are you happy with your current physic and if not, how much longer do you think it’ll be before you achieve this?

From what I’ve read on your threads, you sound pretty buff already. Do you think you’ll reach your desired goals or its it unachievable?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

flange – I don’t do it for the physique although I don’t deny it’s a pleasing side effect.

Exercise wise I average towards 3 hours a day. A mix of swimming, cycling, running, yoga and freeweights.

I eat healthily, in broad keeping with the iDiet, but top up with a lot of simple carbs and fruit. I reckon that when I’m exercising a lot not getting enough bread or cake has the opposite impact on my weight to what you’d imagine. Essentially I eat whatever the **** I like, whenever the hell I want.

Does exercising and eating make me happy… definitely. I love the buzz of exercise and feeling knackered at the end of the day… that feeling when you finally get to bed… ahhhh bliss.

Solo
    Free Member

sorry.

Just been out to cruise the Campus and treat all the girlies to a bit of eye damage as I saunter through the Campus, to Costa and back….
    😉

I stopped off at the gym on my way to work… 8am

Loser.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
    For I was already on my bike by then.

How d’ya like them Apples !.
    😛

bikebouy
    Free Member

I love the feeling of being thin, can’t stand any wobble around the middle. Lately I’ve been eating like a horse, possible combination of added work (but easy close off) and a bit of RnR (eg; Beer’idge) and less stress. I got into a size 30 waist pair of Rapha shorts a couple of weeks ago, they’re a bit tight on me now.. Normally stick around a 32 waist, any larger (very rarely go larger) and I feel like the guy in the photo on Page1.
    More biking for me this week and next and the week after will trim me right back again. Always been lean and lythe.

Spotted a Mate who I’d not seen in a year last Sat, fit as a butchers wooofda he was, says he’s been living on chips since he left his Mrs… hmmm yeah right.

Solo
    Free Member

06:30 i was at the gym, both of you bow down to me

Solo
    Free Member

hmmm yeah right

Actually, I reckon you can eat rubbish and stay thin.

If thats what you like.

By the sounds of it, TSY is lean, but probably totes a good P2W ratio.
    Ees a competitor, innit.

redthunder
    Free Member

TSY

Papped…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Is it ok to go running topless at lunchtime?’ is closed to new replies.