Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • ipod to cd/dvd help please
  • sadexpunk

someones after a copy of the music on my ipod. so id like to burn him a copy. i looked at copying and pasting the tracks to a folder on my pc, and burning from there, but it wont let me paste.

is there any way of doing this?

cheers

peteimpreza

Create a play list or lists and burn these to disc as data discs on a DVD. He can then burn these in to his iTunes.

skidartist
    Free Member

You need to do it from itunes rather than from the ipod, which I guess is what you’re doing. However maybe the music you have has DRM which is preventing it being copied.

You could burn audio cds or DVDs and your friend could re-rip them from those if something is preventing you burning the original files. DRM will allow a limited quantity of audio disks to be made.

DrJ

Just as an aside – iTunes is moving quickly to DRM-free music, so these discussions may soon be a thing of the past.

sadexpunk

hmmmm i just tried and i couldnt. i think ive found out why. i created a new playlist but dragged stuff over from my ipod to the playlist, when it should have been from my library. but ive deleted stuff from my library since i put it on the ipod 🙁

is there a way of sticking my ipod music back in the library?

cheers :-/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ipod to cd/dvd help please’ is closed to new replies.