Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Iphone Bar Mount
  • dsb181
    Free Member

Can somebody recommend one, every bike shop seems to have slightly different models priced at between £25 and £40ish.

Anybody have good or bad experiences with ones they have used?

zilog6128

I got a 2nd hand Biologic one a few years ago on eBay to use with a 3GS. Worked well, was secure and waterproof (used it in the rain many times). At the time they were silly money new, and not a lot of choice either, but there are a lot more options now and prices have come down.

rickt
    Free Member

Don’t see the point of them.. Buy a watch, enable strava, mute phone.

If you don’t know where your going.. Print off a map and stick it in the bag.

Peace and quiet !!

bullandbladder
    Free Member

The Topeak one is quite neat.

dsb181
    Free Member

I’d use it just for mapping really, I’m new to the area and use bike hike to make routes but can’t remember all of the turns and don’t have a printer. Its for using on my road bike so having to stop and fish out my phone to look where the turn is gets annoying.

drlex
    Free Member

Used the Topeak Ridecase on two bikes since April last year – one has the stem cap mount, the other the handlebar mount. No issues (although only one “off”) and iPhone has stayed attached and undamaged. Rubberised cover has kept the phone dry. Should I ever get an iPhone 5, I’ll be buying the case for it and gaining a mount for bike #3.

GrahamS

I’m using this one from amazon:

Waterproof and secure. Details on this thread:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/iphone-handlebar-mounts-anyone-using-them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Iphone Bar Mount’ is closed to new replies.