Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ipad, Iphone packages??
  • ton

I am going to buy a ipad mini today, and the daughter needs a new phone, so should I go straight to the Apple shop and get a package or is there any other places where I may get a better deal?

Apple do a mini for £269 with a iphone 4 at £21 a month, the internet use on the ipad is unlimited from the phone package. then the daughter gets the txt and minutes use.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Never been aware of any package deals. Is your daughter a student, they can get 10% or 15% off that’s the only discounts I’ve ever seen. Btw do you mean 4S ? With new models out and ios7 I would get an older phone than a 4S. Three mobile are doing a 5 for £29 upfront and similar per month, reception is great where I need it (London and South East) and web access is much faster as network is less crowded. 4G will be free with them too.

Bit confused about Internet usage in your post, most people I know have wifi only iPads (me included). If we need mobile Internet we use the personal hotspot feature of our phones ago access web via phone. If that’s what you’re talking about you’ll only be able to do that if you are with your daughter.

philfive
    Free Member

Ton, can you link to that deal?

hitman
    Free Member

I think there is someone selling an ipad mini in the classifieds.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ipad, Iphone packages??’ is closed to new replies.