Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)
  • INCOMING !! New frame day… Bird Aether 7
  • johnw1984
    Free Member

Thinking back to 2016-2017 I had a large Stumpjumper which was way too small for me.

Went onto a Bird Aeris mk 1.5 in XL after that and was washing out on corners etc (it was way longer than my last bike). Think that’s where I eventually clicked how to ride longer bikes and it seems to have stuck.

I remember the feeling of trying to wrestle it around a corner with my arse hanging off the back of it 🙂

singlespeedstu

Steady old chap you might offend him. 😂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

This is a great thread. Its like Weeksys head is a giant tumble drier of unrelated ride concepts and someone just threw in a bit of velcro.

Chaotic and brilliant.

I especially like the bit where he’s paid for an expert to tell him things that have already been offered for free, but now they’re worth considering!

weeksy

Sigh.

Just sigh.

One day this world won’t live up to my expectations.

Sadly, today isn’t that day.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Don’t mind me one bit – please continue.

Have you considered trying the ML? It does seem to be more your style to just buy something else.

singlespeedstu

It’s a car crash that keeps on giving.
    Weeks world where he gets insulted by advice unless he’s paid for it and he can control who posts what on a public forum.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I was reflecting on this thread earlier today actually, so to see how its developed is pretty awesome.

Its got potential to be one of the greats when you think about it.

Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)

The topic ‘INCOMING !! New frame day… Bird Aether 7’ is closed to new replies.